Chapter 2: Legend of the Aura Kingdom

Special Thanks to Pokenaruto for giving me a suggestion for the Evil Team and Thundrr for allowing me to use him in this story. You guys were a big help.

Serena's eyes twitched after the sun's light came through her window. Getting out of bed, she brushed her teeth and went to grab some coffee. When arriving at the kitchen/dining area in her place, her father was sitting at the dining table watching the news on the TV.

"Morning Serena" Jason greeted.

"Morning dad" Serena replied, grabbing a mug and getting some coffee.

The news her dad watched said the usual things like prices raising, weather reports and sport talking. That is, one type of news report caught her attention, apparently, a patient at the Lumiose Mental Facility. She swiftly went over to the table to see what was on, surprising her father at the same time.

"A patient has escaped from Lumiose Mental Facility in the most unexpected way" The news reporter explained, "Apparently, the witnesses told the police that he charged at the metal security door with a glowing blue fist and punched it out." The news changed to an interview with Dr. Winston.

"I remember interrogating this patient, he told me that after experiencing a plane crash, he was taken to the Aura Kingdom and became the True Aura Fist" Dr. Winston exclaimed, "I thought this was an imaginative thing caused by PTSD but it seems to be true."

Serena was confused, Aura Kingdom and Aura Fist? What were they? Jason grunted while watching, breaking her out of her thoughts.

"Ash sure is a stubborn kid" He exclaimed, "That's what I like about him"

Serena decided that her best option was to look up information about this situation and went onto her laptop to research. After about an hour of researching, she couldn't find a single clue on what this story was. Jason suggested going to the library and she felt that it was the only option left. Upon arriving at the library, Serena skimmed through many shelves and rows until she came across a book called the Aura Kingdom Legend.

"Aha, found it" She cried, earning a shush from the librarian. She opened the book to see the story behind this.

Long ago, there was an all-powerful God named Lucario. He harnessed the powers of Aura through meditation, patience and training. Having this gift, he decided to help others through travelling the world, perfecting his arts and helping those who needed them. However, during his travels, he came across a hidden cave.

"What is this place?" He questioned.

Hidden inside were the three tombs of the elemental dragons. Zekrom, the dragon of Crashing Lightning. Reshiram, the dragon of Soaring Flames. And Kyurem, the dragon of Freezing Ice. Upon awaking them, they battled against him, seeing if he was a powerful foe. Upon defeating them, they bowed down to him, seeing him as the superior kind. Through time, the dragons stayed hidden in their cave waiting for those worthy to harness their power. Lucario decided to set on a journey to find people that can harness their powers.

"There must be people gifted enough to use this power" Lucario said to himself.

After traversing through the cold snow, he came across a small village. Everyone around watched him as he entered. The elder of the village came towards him and bowed as a humble greeting.

"Hello young one, what brings you here?" The elder asked.

"I came to look for three gifted young people with a pure heart to take on the mantle of my disciples" Lucario requested.

"Then I have the people you needed" He explained.

The elder called out three people and three young boys came running to him. All of them looked similar being young and slim. One had blue streaks in his hair, the other had a red marking over his eye and the last had a symbol casted on his arm.

"These boys are Thundrr, Ignas and Cryos" The elder introduced, the bys bowed down to Lucario, showing respect for him. Before leaving, he spotted a young boy, this boy had dark raven hair and eyes that were light blue in colour.

"Who is this?" He asked, pointing at the young boy.

"That's Aaron" Thundrr answered, "He always seemed different to the others"

"He has some kind of awareness and he meditates a lot" Ignas added.

"I wonder what he's like" Cryos wondered.

Lucario walked up to Aaron and introduced himself, he saw great potential in him and took him as his apprentice. Upon arriving back into the cave, the dragons studied the three children and gave their powers to them. Thundrr gain the powers of Zekrom, Ignas gained the powers of Reshiram and Cryos gained the powers of Kyurem. Aaron, studied under Lucario, to enhance his capabilities and one day surpass him.

15 years later

Lucario laid on his death bed, feeling weakened now. Aaron, who has now grown into an adult, sat by his dying master. He found out about his sickness a while back and it has caused Lucario to lose strength and power. He looked at his former apprentice with saddened eyes.

"Aaron, you will now become the True Aura Fist" Lucario explained, "Make me proud and guide the others towards a better future"

"I will" Aaron ensured. Lucario closed his eyes, lying on the bed without a single noise. Aaron walked out and held his hand against his chest. "I will do you proud"

For many years, Aaron and his disciples, Thundrr, Ignas and Cryos, helped many of those in their path. Eventually, they formed the Aura Kingdom to teach people their style of Martial Arts and pass on their powers if they were deemed worthy. However, throughout the years, an evil group known as Team Psyche set out to take their powers. With their powers, they have defended against the attacks of Team Psyche.

"Is there a way we can defend them when we are gone?" Ignas asked.

"We have to do something, we won't live forever" Thundrr exclaimed.

"We could always pass our power to a new host" Cryos suggested.

The three of them liked that idea and went to Aaron for confirmation. He accepted this and created trials for those whom are worthy enough to take on their mantle. For centuries, people of the Aura Kingdom trained and aspired to take on each mantle. Soon the Legend of the Aura Kingdom has formed. There can only be one person at a time who can take up the mantle of the higher plain. The Voltic Aura Fist of Thundrr, The Blazing Aura Fist of Ignas, The Frosty Aura Fist of Cryos, and The True Aura Fist of Aaron.

"Wow" Serena exclaimed.

She had read the whole thing for almost two hours now. Closing the book and putting it back, she decided to walk back home. Suddenly, a cloth had covered her mouth and everything went dark.

"I've got her" A voice said to a radio. He picked up Serena and place her in the back of his car.

Yes, I'm still around. I know it has been a while since I've posted something but I have been quite busy lately. I have two tests coming soon and I have a bunch of work due so I haven't had much time to write. But my holidays are coming soon so more chapters will be done. So don't worry, more will come soon. I will see you next time. Cheerio everyone.