Prologue: Ash Ketchum is Dead

Welcome to my new story, The Aura Fist. This series is based on the Netflix Iron Fist series. However, there will be changes in this compared to the original. Hopefully you enjoy it.

Through the streets of the techno marvel city known as Lumiose City, many people walked on the streets. From businessmen, to construction workers, to just people going out, it was crowded everywhere. However, there was one person that stuck out from the crowd of clean and well-dressed people. His dark raven hair was very messy and he had a full grown beard covering the lower part of his face. His clothing looked old and worn out, plus he wasn't even wearing any footwear. So he was walking around bare foot. That is, until he stopped at a tall tower that said Yvonne Enterprises.

"There it is" He said.

He walked into the building through the automatic doors and instantly, the receptionist gave him an odd look. He made his way to the front of the desk and plopped his backpack down.

"Hi there" He greeted.

"Can I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"Yeah, I'm Ash Ketchum, I want to see the owner of this company" He requested.

"I'm sorry, Mr Yvonne doesn't have time to make random appointments" She replied.

"No no, I just want to see his daughter" Ash exclaimed.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do for you" She said, typing on her laptop.

Ash picked up his backpack and looked around the interior. It was brand new, the walls were a clean white colour and the windows had no sign of dust on it. It was amazing, it had been 15 years since he had seen this building and it looked newer the more he saw it. Unfortunately, his sightseeing was cut short by a bunch of guards detaining him.

"Hey, what's going on?" Ash asked.

"We're taking you away" The first guard told him, "We don't allow hobos in this building"

"I'm not a hobo, I've just been travelling a lot" He exclaimed.

"That's what they all say" The second guard said.

Ash didn't want this chance to be let go so he did what no one expected. He broke out of their hold and tripped over one of the guards. When the others tried to grab him, he moved out of the way and swiped their backs, knocking them to the ground. The last guard pulled out a baton to try and beat him but Ash was able to manoeuvre his arm to have the guard hit himself in the face. He took this chance to run to the lifts and go to the CEO floor.

On the CEO Floor

Jason Yvonne was a man of business. That's what most people thought. But he was more than that, he cared for those he found important. Ever since his wife died, the only person in his family was his daughter Serena. He coped this sadness by hanging out with his best friend, Red Ketchum and his family. However, his friend died and never got to see them again. Now, he spends his time working while his daughter worked as his Chief council. All seemed peaceful until he heard the person at the front desk calling out on someone. He got out of his office to see what was going on. All he saw was Ash walking right past him with the front desk lady following him.

"Sir, you can't be here" She called out.

"I'll be quick, I need to see Serena" Ash replied.

Jason was interested in what he had witnessed so he decided to follow them. When Ash reached Serena's office, he was not only met with her, but another person in the room. It was a man with long dark hair and dressed in a very classy suit and tie. Serena was next to him wearing a long dark blue dress and her honey-blonde hair falling past her shoulders.