Chapter 4: 15 Years Ago

'Allo governors, Jaden here. I'd like to apologise for this late update. The reason why was because of two things. The first being that I was a bit ill and had to stay in bed for a while, sucks to have allergies. And secondly, I just got back to school and I was a bit stressed after getting a low mark in one of my assignments. But I will still be updating now so on with the story.

"He still in there?" Clemont asked.

"Yeah, been like this for a while" Andrew answered.

If you weren't aware, Ash was still lying in bed, locked up in his room. Sure, they all had a plan to save Serena but Ash thought, what if she doesn't take this too well? He wants to save her for sure but, will she still be angry at him? Ash thought that maybe he wasn't right for saving her. She probably was still angry at him over what had happened 15 years ago.

"What to do, what to do?" Ash asked himself.

"Ash, someone at the door wants you" Clemont called out, "It's apparently very important"

Ash decided to get out of bed and go see who was at the door. Upon making his way down to the dining area, he stopped instantly. Sitting at the dining table was none other than the person he thought he never would've seen again. She turned to face him, her blue hair showing off her features. Of course, she was in her usual dress style of a baker's attire. Before Ash could turn around and leg it, Andrew stopped him.

"She says she has an explanation" Andrew told him, "If anything goes wrong, I'll deal with her" Hesitant at first, he obliged and sat across her on the table.

"Hi Ash, it's good to see you after 15 years" she started.

"It's good to see you too Miette" Ash replied, looking away from her.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I've done, I let my own feelings get the best of me" Miette confessed, "After realising my mistake, I knew you would hate me forever"

"Miette?" Ash questioned.

"I just want to tell you that I know where Serena was taken, I've moved on now" She added, "You don't have to worry about me, you and her can live a happy life"

"Okay, I'm confused now" Clemont said, "What happened between you?"

"Well, I'll give you the run down" Ash explained.

15 Years Ago

Lunch period had ended and many students went down the hallways back to class. Serena and Ash were two of those students and they were making their way to their separate classes.

"Hey Serena" Ash started.

"Yes Ash?" Serena replied.

"Could you meet me after school, I'd like to speak with you" Ash requested.

"Sure thing" Serena answered.

By the time it was the end of their last day at school, Ash stood outside near the benches, waiting for Serena. However, a blue haired girl came from behind and surprised him.

"Hi Ashy" Miette greeted.

"Huh, oh hi Miette" Ash replied while standing up, "What's up?"

"Oh nothing, just, I wanted to tell you something" Miette answered.

"What is that?" Ash asked. Miette thought about how she could tell him about her feelings, thinking if she should hint it or just tell him. Instead, she decided to kiss him full on the lips. This took Ash by surprise and before he could do anything, he caught a glimpse of Serena watching in horror.

"If this is what you wanted to talk about then fine by me, I'll be going" Serena yelled in tears as she ran.

"Serena, wait" Ash cried, pushing Miette off him and chasing her. However, before he could reach her, she had hopped on her bus and left, leaving the boy distraught.

Present Time

"That's basically what happened" Ash explained.

"So that's why Serena wasn't too happy about seeing you." Andrew stated.

"By the way Miette, what do you mean by you moved on?" Ash questioned.

"After realising that you had feelings for Serena, I thought that I would never be with you" Miette answered, "Afterwards, I started a bakery and went on with my life"

"So, we can just be friends?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, we can" Miette replied.

"So, what's this you know about Serena's whereabouts?" Andrew asked.

Eventually, Miette explained to them about what she knows. Firstly, she knew about Ash being alive because she saw him on the news and that she knows he would never let death take him too easily. Then, she told them that she witnessed Serena being grabbed by Team Psyche agents and followed the car they were in to their location. Apparently, they have been hiding out in an abandoned warehouse in the Lumiose Badlands. This helped the guys to build on their plan and make additional strategies. As they were about to leave to get ready, a knock was heard from the front door.

"Who could that be?" Clemont questioned as he made his way to the door. When he opened it, he was met with two people. One was quite tall with black hair, a black jacket and trousers, military grade boots and a blue scarf. The other one had blonde hair and wore an orange and white striped shirt with grey trousers, brown trainers and a green scarf.

To be continued.