🌼Face Care🌼

Hope you all are doing good!
~I'm Sana~
Today, I'm gonna post few homemade  or easily available stuff which'll help you.

So let's get started🙌🙌

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So basically since a lot of us during this pandemic are at home with much time with us, I'm going to put up some face masks, things to apply on your face which is right there in your kitchen.

1. Face pack

>Gram flour also called as chickpea flour
>A spoon of honey
>Coffee powder and not coffee beans.
>Curd or raw milk
>TURMERIC , most essential.

Well this pack does wonders to your skin you can add all the ingredients according to the number of people you're making of.
Turmeric is best for skin as it helps to fight skin problems and greatly helps with acne.

2.Coffee ice-cubes

Put a pan at heat put some water into it with a spoonful of coffee powder.
Let it get mixed so that powder isn't visible.

Take the pot out of heat and until it cools down let it settle out.
Once the temperature has decreased, isn't too hot.

Put the water with coffee inside ice tray.
Once the cubes are formed apply in on your skin.

It will help to soothe your skin and when you're done you'll see how soft your skin is.

3. ALOEVERA GEL

Well I guess lot of us have acne breakouts so applying aloe vera gel on your face while going to sleep will throw all the acne problems in a week or two.
TIP: Use original aloe vera gel.

4. Hot water steam

Hot water steam helps to clear blackheads and pimples.

Also if you put some aloe vera gel with coffee powder into water it'll be SPLENDID!

!!Make sure you don't not burn something!!

5. TEA TREE OIL

For people who don't have time for packs and all get an essential oil called as tea tree oil

Tea tree oil shouldn't be applied directly on your face, dilute it with some moisturizer or cream which suits best on your skin.
And then add 3 to 4 drops of tea tree oil into it.

All the acne and it's marks will be gone! Tadaaaa....

If you know Nyka a brand order it from there it's wonderful!
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

I'll come back with some hair care and growth tips!
Take care🙏❤
~Sana

Account: Sanaaa_11