donah || i hate it here

~ i promise im making requests. 🖤
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
warnings: ,mentions of r*pe and sex,ab*se if you dont like that i suggest read another chapter.
plot: daniel was kidnapped and one of the kidnappers set him free.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

•Daniel's POV•
Monday; 10:17 pm

A dark room,that's where I have to stay all my life now I guess. I was kidnapped 5 months ago,an event I never knew that was gonna happen,it all started when my mom said that we ran out of groceries and that I had to run in the store at 11 pm,and all I remembered was 2 guys trying to get me in the back of the van,all tied up and my mouth is too.

One of the kidnapper's name is Jonah,I don't know why he had to tell me his name,he's not that bad I guess,well..atleast he feeds me 3 times a day,gets me pillows and blankets,without getting caught by the other one,one time I asked why he was being so nice and that he didn't had to do these kidnapping stuff if he were so nice and caring.

He answered that it was the only easy way to make money and not apply to some jobs he's not even familiar with.

The room I stay at has only one window,which,was high up and I couldn't reach it,the room only has a chair,I only wear...what I was wearing when I was kidnapped,my family gave up on looking for me,maybe even thinking I was dead.

Practically that's all the room had,chair and window,plus my blankets,the other kidnapper never visits me,one time I heard a little girl crying and thought she was kidnapped and being hit by the other misterious kidnapper,I asked Jonah what it was all about and it turns out..the girl was being r*ped. It made my heart sink,knowing there are still people like that in the world,it's so sickening,

This is what I had to deal with everyday,boys and girls being hit or other,though I was lucky that I had Jonah but I still feel bad for the others.

Oh,I forgot to mention,the door of the room has a padlock,Jonah has the key,I plan on getting it somehow secretly...I don't know how though...

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

•3rd Person POV•

"Here's your mashed potato," Jonah layed the plate on the floor as Daniel looks up at him.

"Thanks," the younger mumbled grabbing the spoon and scooping up a little then proceeded to take it in his mouth.

"You know...I've always wanted to do something..." Jonah sat down across the blonde.

"Like what?"

"Run away,free."

"Then do it."

"I couldn't leave you here."

"Jo,my family gave up on me,none of my friends noticed I was missing,what is there to live for?" Daniel went back to his food,fighting tears to poir out of his eyes.

"Can I tell you a secret?" The older brunette asked.

"Anything."

"My mom knows what i'm doing.Kidnapping and stuff..."

"You r*pe people?!" Daniel began to shiver.

"No! I steal stuff from stores and malls,I don't do those..."

"I want to get out of here Jonah..." The blonde calmed down and stared at hus half eaten food.

"There's a way..." Jonah began to dig in gis pocket and held out a silver key.

"What am I gonna do with that?"

"Later at 12 am you use this key at the front door,since....(insert name here cus i dont wanna offend people and use their names as a r*pist here) doesn't visit that much i'll leave the door of this room open for you,once you opened the door grab the phone on the counter and use the gps,type in your address and go...be free..okay?" Jonah left the key and walked away,leaving the door closed

Daniel grabbed the key and a tear slipped out of his eye,he wants to get out of this place but doesn't wanna leave Jonah,he thought of an idea and slept till it is 12 am

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

As soon as the clock in his room hit the designated time,he slowly got up and opened the door,it creaked a little but no one took notice,he saw the phone and grabbed it,turning it in to see it has no password. So he quietly got out of he house,breathing in fresh air and turning on the flashlight then putting it on the address..he slowly snuck up to a tree and dialled 911.

"911,what is your emergency?"

"Uh- I got kidnapped.."

"Okay sir,are you in a trunk?"

"No,It was 5 months ago,I-I got out and I have a phone,the address is 218 Avenue Strt, Colpin,there are other people kidnapped in there..."

"Okay sir,how many people were the kidnappers?"

"Uhm..they were only one,I didn't see anyone but him."

"Okay,I got an officer,a mile away can you stay on the line?"

"yeah..but once this call disconnects just know that i'm safe."

"Okay sir."

A while later Daniel heard sirens getting near and an officer went up to the house.

"P-please turn off your sirens.." Daniel got up as the officer pressed on his walky talkie and sirens immediately stopped.

"Do you have information on the one that kidapped you?"

"No..but there's someone else in there..his hair is brown and he's very tall...he's wearing a grey polo shirt and ripped jeans.Please save him."
Daniel lied.Well for the sake of Jonah.

A while later some kids were pulled out of the house and the misterious kidnapper was caught and arrested.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

-AHHH THIS IS WHERE I GOT LAZY HSHSHSHHSKAKAKS
- a cliché oneshot if u ask me 😒