zorbyn || pills

Heyo
-

3rd person POV
10:37 pm
-

Zach is a fragile,caring and loving boy with 3 amazing bestfriends and an amazing boyfriend. He's got supportive parents and siblings.Why else would he be sad for?

Technically because of the fans,they would call him names like slut,worthless etc. And it's really affecting him and his emotion.

He would act all nice and smiley around everyone else but once he's alone,the world turns upside down.

He would cry,punch the wall,or cut him self.Like right now,he's in his and Corbyn's shared bathroom all locked up,Corbyn and the others went grocery shopping so they don't go hungry,Zach refused to come as he came with an excuse as he was tired because they just got back in LA from tour yesterday.

Everyone can agree on that since he's the youngest he must be taken care of.

He slid the blade across his arm,wincing as the blood started dripping,he's technic is when the other cut dries he will cut again,that's why he always wears hoodies and sweaters,or maybe clothes that Corbyn or the others can't see.

Zach put the blade back behind the cabinets,stuffing it somewhere Corbyn can't see. He brought out his pills from his closet and grabbed a waterbottle downstairs

Once he was back in the room he closed the door,forgetting to lock it and grabbed a piece of paper writing a note for Corbyn.

He opened the lid of the pills and poured half of it  in his hand as he sat down the bed with the water between his thighs as he held it with them.

He shoved the pills in his mouth and quickly chugging on the water.Soon after he began to sweat and pant heavily causing him to pace around the room,

Zach layed on the carpeted floor shaking,panting and sweating.Soon later white foam came out of his mouth and can't breath.He closed his eyes and everything else went black.

"Babyyy?! We're home from the grocery! I bought you your favorite glazed doughnuts and some chocolate milk." Corbyn put the food on the table,climbing upstairs and opening the door. "HOLY SHIT!!"

The other three came running to the room and stood there shocked. "Baby! Zach!!!" Corbyn rushed the the younger and shook him. "Baby?!! Zach!! Baby please wake up,please,please!" Corbyn held Zach in his arms not bothering if the white foam smudged on his clothes. He tried pumping Zach's chest but nothing worked.

He looked at the back to see the other three,still shocked. "What the fuck are you doing standing there?!! Go grab tissues and call the fucking ambulance!" Corbyn screamed as Daniel rushed down to get some tissues and Jonah called the ambulance.

Jack saw things on the bed and quickly put it beside Corbyn,along with the note.Corbyn grabbed it and started reading it.

"Hi Corby! I love you so much but the pain can't handle it.I love you! See you in heaven love. -Zachy <3"

Corbyn put the note back and saw the orange container with the white lid,almost hanging off the container and some pills left,but most of it was drank by Zach. Daniel quickly gave the tissues and Corbyn started wiping Zach's mouth and his sweat. Soon after the ambulance came to take Zach.