why dont we || the future

so, im currently done on season 2 on aot, it was an emotional rollercoaster 😃✋🏻

also happy new year guys! time check  January 1, 2021 :,)
-this story is au, and the title doesnt match, but what if the boys meet like this in their past life lol

——————

-3rd Person POV-

There was said to be 5 people who had control of the world thousands of years ago, according to legend. No one has sighted them nor touched them, they were believed to hold a power, powers no other people had.

In the city of Hamba, many people believed these 5 legendary people are still alive 'till this very moment.

They would pray to them everytime they had earthquakes, snowstorms, and thunderstorms

But no one knows where they are, what they're planning, nor what they look like.

According to books, Jonah Marais, who had the power of Geokinesis, the ability to manipulate stone, the soil, the earth, and nature, and to shape and affect them in any conceivable way. Jack Avery, who had the power of Hallucinations, the ability to make people see dead family members, friends, etc, and he also holds the power of night vision, to see in the dark. Avery doesn't hold harmful powers, but only to help. Daniel Seavey, who holds the power of Mind Reading, the power to gain information if needed, and also the power of Conjuration, the ability to make objects out of thin air. Corbyn Besson, who was born into a said, special family, who gained 4 of abilities. First, underwater breathing, telikinesis, vitakinesis, to heal injuries or wounds, only for a little since everytime Besson heals himself or someone, his energy reduces. Lastly, Necromancy. The last person named Zachary Herron, who has the power of being able to shape shift and manipulate time.

It's hard to believe people like them are not alive, but people of Hamba say otherwise. They more likely idolize worship them.

People of Hamba read that those 5 need to meet each other in order to destroy the whole world, gain information and use that against Military Police, who I have not mentioned. People who are currently believing and patiently waiting for the arrival of the 5 in order to shoot them, if they deny they're not them, they most likely will be free.

-Daniel's POV-

"I am declining your offer father, you have been trying for a bunch of years, still I am declining your offer." I look at him with my tired yet, blue eyes.

"I know son, but I will most likely will be dead if you come back, so why not go now?"

"Dad I can just make a giant boulder right infront of them! You want me to crush them?! Damn, if I only had what that Jonah guy has..." I groan, trying to force my father not to send me to the human world.

It was silent for a few minutes until...

"The best?! You forgot your son can read your damn mind?! How can it be "for the best" dad?! How can it? People are literally hunting for me out there! How can it be for the best? You tell me!"

"They don't know what you look like Seavey! Are you that fucking dumb to not think for a while?! Have you even thought what those people with guns know what you look like?! No!" My father knocked some sense into me, considering a 20 year old dumb, it can actually be me.

"I don't see why I have to go there.."

"Your mom is abducted Seavey..so is your siblings! they could be dead right now."

"What if they are? would I have to go there and look for their corpses? so you can mourn on their dead bleeding bodies? so we can bury them properly without getting a chance to get justice from the ones who killed them?" I asked.