zonah || the slave shop

~i love zonah with a passion 💁🏻‍♀️
~ ive been scrolling through tiktok all morning its
not healthy 😭
~ im sorry ive been gone for two days lmao

•Warnings: cussing
•Date published:

•3rd Person POV•
10:51 am

Zach gets ready again for another day to see if someone will buy him,just in boxers and a muscle tee,yeah Zach is being sold,he has been here ever since he was like 11 years old since his parents don't wanna put him for adoption and just decided to put him in a slave shop. Now that he's 19 he is loosing hope on being sold,he just wants to be free,to have a home that will treat him right. Zach has been bought but have been returned multiple times,they said he was a pain in the ass.

Zach got out of his small room with just only a bed and a cabinet. He looked around and saw Corbyn,his only friend in that store,Corbyn has the same situation as Zach,had been bought and returned again,

"Hey Corbs." Zach approached the blonde sitting on a bench.

"Hi.." The older sighed.

"Hey you'll be okay Corb,you'll find one." Zach rubbed his back.

"It's no use Zach,they'll just return me like every other week. what's the point in waiting.." Corbyn puts his head in his hand.

"Alright boys! Another day to be sold! Get up get up!" Damian,their seller shouted.

Both the boys stood up and they were introduced,following by other people.Corbyn was introduced and bought,the two of them had to say bye but Zach always knew he'd come back..or so he thought.

It had been weeks since Corbyn was bought,Zach felt alone now,he barely even know the other people being sold,most of them are just the same age as him but Corbyn and him were the closest.

He has to find his friend,after all they have been friends for their whole life.

Well 2 days later Zach was bought by this guy named Jonah,a lot of old men wanted to buy the brunette,but he refused because they were just probably predators who wanted him.

Jonah said he's 20 years old,which Zach believes cause it pretty much looks like it. But he still doesn't trust the older since he's been traumatised by other people. They'll buy him and then just boss and beat him around like he's nothing but just a slave.

But to Zach,Jonah was different,he was nicer to the smaller and wanted to make sure he's comfortable around him,

•Midnight;12:39 am•

Zach shivered in the bed,even though there's a blanket around him he is still cold,he's not really used to air conditioners,his room in the store had no ac nor an electric fan

"J-Jonah?" Zach turned around to the older and saw him fast asleep,so he turned back around again.

He's never used to sleep on a bed,his bed in the store is just wooden and his former owners let him sleep on the floor.

"Hmm?" Jonah asked huskily.You can tell just from his hum that he's tired.

"N-nothing,you can go back to sleep." Zach said while his voice is shaky,he is really cold.

He heard some shuffling then he felt a hand on his waist.

"What's wrong Zach?"

" 'm cold.." He mumbled,failing to complete the words he wanted to say.

Zach felt Jonah get off the bed and he turned around seeing the older turn on the lights and come back with a fluffy thick gray blanket.

"Here," Jonah layed the soft material on Zach and leaving some for him too.