dorbyn || one day boyfriend

yes after this im writing a request. i felt the need to write this bc its cute ahaha also corbyns shorter than daniel on this one.

-this one is based on a kagehina doujinshi named one day boyfriend, but i changed some stuff. if you'd like to know how the ending looked like here you can watch the doujinshi.

-theyre in japan here~
——————

-Corbyn's POV-

i guess it's just one of those days at school where I spend too much time on bickering stuff with you. our classrooms are separated yet we're both seniors. but you don't say i bother you and stuff, you just let me be which actually makes me happy.

"goodmorning daniel-kun!" i waved at him since i still have time before class actually starts, i visited his classroom and brought him some food to eat at lunch.

"thanks corbyn." he ruffled my hair and took the bento box, considering how annoying i am he has the patience to deal with me. "oh yeah also, take this."

He handed me a piece of paper, i scanned my eyes through and can tell it's an answer sheet.

"what's this for?" i asked.

"my mom's your math teacher right?" i nodded.

"well, she accidentally printed out two of those answer sheets and i stole the other one." he chuckled. "make sure to give it back to me after your math class yeah?" i agreed to his condition.

"thank you daniel-kun!" i skipped away making my feet go to my classroom with a huge smile on my face.

"as always corbyn, right?" zach nudged my arm lightly as i hear him snicker with laughs. but i didn't pay attention to it, i was staring at the window my head filled with nothing but happy thoughts that is until...

i remembered yesterday a girl confessed to daniel, i didn't get to hear daniel's response because i ran away from the scenario, i doubted myself again.

"zach, have you ever fallen in love?" i asked him out of the blue, his face has a shocked expression on it, it was no surprise to me that he'd be shocked.

"actually yeah" zach chuckled, flipping a page from a book. "the girl from my neighborhood, her name's kay but actually she...passed." he continued, but his whole mood dropped about mentioning her.

" i didn't get the chance to confess, but if you're asking me, you should confess to daniel before it's too late." he told me, almost tearing up. i never heard zach say so much to me, normally he'd be this guy who takes everything as a joke and act like everyone and everything going on in his life is okay.

"i'm sorry about that." he nodded at my response.

time passed by and daniel's answer sheets were pretty useful, recess came and i spotted daniel eating the bento box i brought him with a few of his friends who were popular, which made me happy.

"daniel-kun, i came to give you this..." i handed him the paper, i hesitated on my following sentence, but zach said i should do it before it's too late. i'd rather die than confess.

"i'll see you later." though i'm not sure if you'd like to see me again.

-next day-

math would be the last subject i would want to have first thing in the morning.

i would be expecting ms. seavey come in, but another teacher came in.

everybody whispered on where ms. seavey is, some say they haven't seen her, some say she's sick, some say she's even lazy to teach and is just chilling in the faculty room.