zonah || stay

Hi
-
-

3rd person POV
8:34 pm
-
-

"Phew! That was a looong day in the studio." Jack sighed,collapsing his self on the couch. "Agree,4 songs in one day,that's hell right there." Corbyn sighed.

"Hey guys,do y'all agree we go swimming tomorrow? I mean just the five of us no management and stuff." Daniel suggested.

"Yeah we should." Zach plainly said. "I'll go look for resorts upstairs,see ya guys." Corbyn went up the staircase. "Okay,we'll be up there making out." Jack giggled grabbing Daniel.

"Yep,bye guys." Daniel waved at Jonah and Zach then went up too.Zach sighed as he sat on the couch,bouncing his leg up and down,sadness taking him over.

"Why can't we have a happy relationship Jonah? I love you with all my heart and...you ignore me like nothing's happening?" Zach asked.

"Zach,there's nothing really happening,i'm not inlove with you anymore." Jonah frowned,obviously not wanting to hurt Zach.

"Then why did you ask me out in the first place?" Zach looked at his lover,tears forming in his eyes. "I-I don't know!" Jonah shrugged.

"Hey guys we found the perfect...." Daniel stopped at the last step of the stair,followed by Jack and Corbyn.They are listening to their conversation.

"You knew I liked you for so long! Yet,all this years did mean nothing to you? Jonah...why can't we just have a happy relationship like Jack and Daniel?!"

"Those two are hella inlove and you can't do the same! Why can't we be happy like them?" Zach sobbed. "Because we aren't them Zach!"

"Just at least try?" Zach looked down. "I don't even know why I asked you out,I was just bored I guess-"

"Really?! You were just BORED so YOU asked ME out?! I was just something to get your boredom away?! You're such a heartless freak!"

"Why can't you just date someone who'll-" Jonah gets interrupted. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I WANT YOU TO STAY-"Zach answered.

"Guys!" Jack interrupted,getting of the stairs and getting in between them. Little did they know the two were fighting infront of the three.

"Guys,calm down okay?" Jack smiled calmly. If no one's gonna stop this Jack will.Because it's his best friend's relationship he has to save.

"Deep breaths,okay. Guys,fighting is not the key to fix this,and Jonah,if you didn't really love Zach,atleast talk it out.It doesn't have to be this way,"

"I get you guys can't be happy like us but atleast try? Jonah?" Jack called his attention while they looked at each other.

"Okay fine,I love Zach..But I guess I didn't accept the fact i'm gay." Jonah let out a stuck breath and revealed the truth.

"Great,and Zach?"
"I'm sorry for shouting.I am,I was just wanting you to stay with me." Zach weakly smiled wiping tears.

"Now hug." Jack calmly said. The two hugged each other while Zach crying into Jonah's chest,they were at peace.Jack smiled at the two.

"Stay baby,stay."
Jonah whispered,softly running his hands through Zach's hair. "I love you."
Jonah smiled at his lover.

"I love you too." Zach replied
—————————
536