why dont we || attention

They're all dating here :>
-

3rd person POV
3:27 pm

-

"Jackyyy." Zach whined fiddling with his fingers,bored that Jack is playing fortnite and not giving Zach any of his attention.

"One more game baby,i'll be all yours." Jack stated,pressing on some buttons on the controller,

"You said that two games ago,ugh." Zach stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Hi Dani." Zach sat on the stool while watching Daniel pour a glass of apple juice.

"Hey Z." Daniel replied. "Do you wanna cuddle after that?" Zach asked,hoping he would get a yes.

"No thank you babe,I have to write lyrics for the next album,i'll make it up to you  soon." Daniel kissed Zach's forehead and went upstairs with his apple juice.

"Alright..." Zach went to the pool to find Jonah on the phone. He was about to approach Jonah. "Hey ba-" He was cut off. "Hold on Zach i'm on the phone," Jonah interrupted.

Zach sighed and went back in the house.Where's Corbyn?.He silently thought.

He went to Corbyn's room and found him practicing chords on his guitar,Zach sighed as he was about to close the door but it creaked and caught the older's attention,causing him to stop playing the guitar and look behind.

"Hey baby boy." Corbyn put his guitar down and went to the door,opening it wide and letting the younger get in.

"What brings you here?" Corbyn asked as Zach sat down on his bed. "Nothing..." Zach mumbled. "Babe there's more than nothing,please tell me? Did the others do anything to you?" Corbyn asked,concerned.

"No...I just wanna cuddle,that's all." Zach looked up to Corbyn.

"Didn't you ask the others?" Corbyn asked. "I did but they are all busy,you're busy too I guess," Zach pointed at the table with the guitar and paper filled with chords.

"I should just go," Zach stood up and Corbyn tackled him into the bed and tickled him.

"W-haHAHAHA! Baaabe stooop!!" Zach laughed so loud while Corbyn is giggling.

The whole bed is a mess because of Zach rolling around the bed being tickled,but can you blame them? Soon after Jack,Daniel and Jonah went to Corbyn's room because they heard Zach screaming,

"What happened?!" Jonah shouted barging in the door.
Zach and Corbyn looked at them shocked.

"Why didn't you invite us?" Jack ran in the room and began tickling Corbyn.

That's how their afternoon went,lots of tickles and cuddling.