Chapter 9

**Sexual Content**

-Reed-

Cheryl and I barely make it inside the door before we are all over each other. I still have the bag of takeout food in my hand. Cheryl is working on unbuttoning my shirt at a fevered pace, and my free hand is on the back of her head, with my fingers tangled into her soft curls. I pull her close and devour her mouth like it's my last fucking meal. Our tongues twist and twirl around each other like a beautiful dance.

She moans into my mouth. "Mmmm."

I pull back for a moment, and I can see the disappointment in her eyes.

"Let me put this in the fridge, and then you can be my main course," I say.

The fire of desire fills her bright chocolate eyes. "I'll wait for you in the bedroom."

"Don't you dare take off that fucking dress? I want the pleasure of doing that for you," I yell after her.

She smiles at me seductively and gives me a wink before disappearing down the hall to my room. I quickly put dinner in the fridge and practically run down the hall to Cheryl. When I get to my room and see Cheryl is lying on my bed, my breath hitches. She has scooched up onto the pillows, she has her dress hiked up over her hips, she left her red heels on, and her legs are bent and spread out, waiting for my attention.

"Damn, Cheryl," I whisper in awe.

Cheryl smirks. "Dinner's ready."

I undo the last couple of buttons that Cheryl left on the shirt, unbuckle, and pull my pant off while removing my shirt. I'm left naked in just my socks and shoes. While Cheryl looks hot with her heels left on, I don't feel the same way about my socks and shoes. I rush to remove them then dive headfirst into Cheryl's wet hot center. 

"Yes... Baby... Mmmm." She quietly moans.

I curve my finger while pumping them into Cheryl, relentlessly hitting her sweet spot with every stroke. My tongue concentrates on tickling the tip of her swollen bud. I know that she is close as her hips move with my rhythm.

"Come on, Baby. Please give me my dessert. I want to lap up every last drop of your orgasm." My words take her over the edge.

She convulses in pleasure, screaming my name. "Ahhh... Yes... Reeeeed!!!!" I've never heard a more sweet sound.

I slow down and as she descends from her high. Still, with her red dress on, I turn Cheryl on her side and enter her wetness from behind. She takes down her shoulder straps and pulls her top down just enough to free her full breasts. I take each one in my hand and hold them tight as I pummel into her tightness.

"Mmmm... Baby, you are so fucking perfect," I grunt out my words.

She places her hands over mine and squeezes her breasts. I release myself into her, shuddering in euphoria.

***

Cheryl left yesterday, and I'm sitting in my office, unable to concentrate on my work. I keep replaying our weekend over and over again in my mind. We had an excellent time, and I love that I can call her my girlfriend.

A knock on my door pulls me from my thoughts. "Come in."

"Hey, Buddy. I missed you prowling for beauties this weekend. It was not the same without my wingman." Todd has been my friend since we were in grade school. He's more like a brother to me. We used to spend our weekend's bar and club hopping looking for action.

I smile at my friend. "As of this weekend, I'm officially off of the market."

Todd's eyes go wide in surprise. "What did you do? Please tell me that you did not get into a serious relationship with this Cheryl girl."

"I did, and I've never been happier." I can't hide my colossal smile.

"So you think that you can just stick with one pussy when there are so many more to be had?" Todd looks at me incredulously.

He doesn't know how freaking amazing Cheryl's pussy is. "Absolutely."

Todd sighs, "dude, she is not even your type. From the picture you showed me, she's like the fucking polar opposite of your type."

I lean back in my chair. "I know. That's what makes Cheryl so special."

Todd shakes his head in disappointment.

"So exactly why are you here? Did you want to come in and bust my balls for being happy?" I ask.

"Nah, I'm on a job site a few blocks from here and thought that we could grab lunch," he said.

Todd is a foreman in construction. He always loved to get dirty and build things when we were growing up.

"Sure, let me just log off." I might as well take a lunch break since I can't concentrate on work anyway.

We walk down to my favorite bar, Irish Pub. We walk in, and all of the regulars wave and say hello. We find two seats at the Endor the bar. I don't even need to look at the menu or order a drink. Red knows what I want. Todd, however, needed a menu.

After he places his order, he turns towards me with a severe look. "So, tell me, what is so fucking special about this girl?"

Just then, my phone buzzes. Todd and I look down and see that it is Cheryl. Without thinking, I press to open her text. Before Todd and my eyes is my beautiful girlfriend with her eyes full of mischief, and she is holding her gorgeous naked breasts, filling up my entire screen. I quickly grab my phone off of the bar.

"Holy, fucking, shit!" Todd blurts out.

It's at that very moment that I want to kill my best friend, my brother. I look at him with anger in my eyes. The only thing keeping this man alive is that I know that it was my fault that he got an eye full of what is for me and only me.

"Don't say a fucking word!" I hiss.

Todd put his hands up in surrender. "Man, sorry, not sorry. That just answered my question. She is special."

I can't help myself; I punch my friend hard on his upper arm. "Asshole!"

"Shit!" Todd rubs his arm where I punched him.

"Do. Not. Say. Another. Fucking. Word." I warn.

"Okay, okay." He smirks at me, and I seriously want to wipe that fucking look off of his face.

Red delivers our meals and refills our drinks. I'm still seething at my stupidity, but we manage to get through the rest of our lunch without incident.

Once I get back into my office and shut the door. I pull up Cheryl's text. That look in her eyes and her hands supporting her breasts make me hard as a rock. I go over and lock my door. I unbuckle my pants, pull down my zipper, and lower my pants just enough to free my hard cock. With my eyes on her breasts, I begin to pump myself hard and fast. I imagine those pouty lips over my cock as she licks and sucks on my head while stroking my shaft with her small soft hand. I grab some tissues as I reach my peak, and I catch my seed in the tissue. I clean myself up and fix my pants. God, I miss this woman!

*****