Chapter 7

**Sexual Content**
-Reed-

Cheryl fell asleep in my arms. I pull her close and bury my face into her luscious curls. God, I love her scent. She wants me to take her on a date tomorrow, and I'm excited about it. I think through what I want to do with my girl tomorrow until sleep overtakes me.

The following day, I wake with Cheryl still in my arms. I decided last night before I fell asleep that I'm asking Cheryl to be my official girlfriend. There has been no one but her since meeting her a little over a month ago. I know that I am falling in love with her. I never even thought that I would find someone so perfect for me.

I look down at her gorgeous face. It blows me away at how this beautiful woman brings out the absolute best of me. I want so bad to be her everything because she is everything to me.

I manage to disengage myself from her without waking her. I smile, knowing that I wore her out last night. I roll out of bed and go to the bathroom. After relieving myself and brushing my teeth, I pull on a pair of gym shorts and head to the kitchen

I get the coffee started and decide to make a French toast casserole. I gather the ingredients together; bread, eggs, milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg. I layer the bread in the baking dish. I stir the remaining ingredients until the mixture becomes frothy. I then pour the mixture evenly on the bread and put it in the oven till it becomes golden brown, about an hour.

I'm cleaning up after myself when Cheryl comes into the kitchen. She has her curly hair pulled up into a messy bun, and she's wearing one of my tee shirts. She looks so damn sexy; I can hardly keep myself from pouncing on her right then and there.

"Good morning, Babe," I greet her.

"Good morning; what's for breakfast?" She asks.

"French toast casserole," I respond.

I hand her a cup of coffee.

"Thank you. Breakfast smells delicious. How did you become such a fantastic cook?" She inquires.

"My father was a chef. We were very close. He used to take me to work with him instead of leaving me with a babysitter. He taught me everything that he knew. He made it his life's mission to give me a well-rounded life since my mother left us." I inform her.

Cheryl continues the conversation. "My mom did that for me as well. She never wanted me to feel different from the other kids with both parents. Well, your father was an outstanding teacher. Did you ever think about being a chef yourself?"

I laugh. "Not really. When my father passed, I stopped cooking altogether."

Cheryl was surprised. "You did?"

"Yeah, but recently I started to feel like cooking again. You see, I met this incredible woman who makes me happier than I've ever been in my life. I've had a very rough time since he passed. She makes me feel whole again," I confess.

Cheryl smiles. "She sounds exceptional."

"Oh, she is." I smirk.

I walk over to where Cheryl is sitting on a stool. I spread her legs to stand between them and see that she is wearing my tee shirt and absolutely nothing else. "Holy shit!"

She smiles at me innocently.

I check out the time. "We have thirty minutes until breakfast is ready."

"What exactly did you have in mind?" Cheryl gives me a sexy grin.

I trace my finger up her silky thigh till I reach her sweet center. I swirl my fingers over her wetness and start rubbing her bud.

She lays her head on my shoulder and moans into my ear. "Mmmm. Reed."

I insert two fingers into her hot, wet center and rhythmically move them in and out of her. I get on my knees to taste her essence while I continue to plunge my fingers into her. I tickle her bud with the tip of my tongue and feel her bud swell as I continue my assault on her.

I feel her pulsate as she screams my name. "Ahhhh, Reeeed! Yes, Baby! Ahhhh!"

I stand, pull Cheryl off of her stool, and bend her ass over it. I pull down my shorts, and they fall around my ankles. I drive into her hard from behind. "Shit, you are so tight and wet."

"Mmmm. Baby, yes! Ahhh! Harder, Baby," she demands.

I pound her hard and fast. When she starts to clench me with her orgasm, it takes me over the top. "Ahhhh! Mmmm!"

The timer for the French toasts goes off. Cheryl collapsed over the stool. I pull out of her and head into the bathroom off of the kitchen. Cheryl goes into my bedroom bathroom to clean up. I come out and remove the French toast from the oven. It looks perfect.

She returns a moment later. "Oh my goodness, Reed, that looks amazing."

Cheryl sets the table while I get the butter and syrup and place it on the table. We eat breakfast, and I let her know my plans for today.

"I thought that we could spend the day going back into history. We'll start at Independence Hall, then go across the street to see the Liberty Bell. Grab some lunch, then hit the Philadelphia Museum of Art and The Franklin Institute. We'll come home and get dressed up for dinner at the Volver. What do you think?" I explained.

Cheryl smiles sweetly. "It sounds like a perfect day, Reed. Thank you!"

I take her hands into mine and look deep into her eyes. "I would do anything for you."

She rewards me with her beautiful smile.

"Want to take a shower together?" I wiggle my eyebrows, and she laughs.

"Absolutely!" She exclaims.

We clean up breakfast together and head into my large shower that easily fits two people. It has a built-in seat that has come in quite handy for incorporating some fun positions. She pulls down my shorts and releases my semi-hard cock from its confinement. She takes it into her soft hand and begins massaging up and down my shaft. It does not take long to come to full attention.

I pull my tee-shirt up over her head, and her breasts bounce freely. I take them into my hands. I squeeze them gently and lean my head down to takes her perfectly pink pebbles into my hot mouth. She moans as she arches her back in pleasure.

I pick her up by the waist, and she wraps her silky legs around me. We step into the shower and soap each other up. Using her soapy hand, she brings me to a powerful orgasm. I pump two of my fingers into her warmth and use my thumbs to circle her bud frantically. I can feel her release throbbing on my fingers. I slow down my pace until she finishes riding out her ecstasy.

We rinse off, and I reach for our towels. I hand Cheryl one and wrap one around myself. We step out together and prepare for our first date exploring Philadelphia.

I look forward to dinner when I ask her to be my girlfriend. I can see myself marrying this woman.

*****