Leira perked up at the name.

  Ms. Flamethrower was a fake account of a student or perhaps multiple students of their school who posted the latest gossips about the students, teachers basically anyone related to their school. This account seemed to know always everything about everyone. From who cheated on who to who was dating who in secret.

  Like everyone in school Leira had already heard about this particular name. But unlike others she didn't check on the blogs. If there was anything which was a must know then Violet would tell Leira.

  'No, why? What did they write?' Leira curiously asked.

  'Oh, no! Nothing!' Alisha hurriedly said. 'Nothing that particular.' She gave a nervous chuckle and fastened her steps toward their lockers.

  Leira gave a confused look but followed quietly behind her.

  The closer she got to her locker the more confused she became. There was literally a crowd standing in front of her locker. But that can't be right. Right?

  Her breathing got faster. She didn't really have anxiety attacks but situations consisting a lot of people always made her uneasy. Especially now because Violet isn't here.

  She gave nervous looks to the people blocking her locker and as they gave her way, she took out her keys to the locker.

  'Well well well. If it isn't our shameless little Ms. Leira.' A very familiar voice sneered.

  Leira widened her eyes and turned. Not noticing a particular someone moving away from her.

  And there they were. The trio. The bane of everyone's existence. Or her existence to be exact.

  Robin was the one who made that comment and Ben looked amused. Wheres Jared had his hands on his pocket and had an expressionless face.

  'You turned out to be a sappy romantic after all.' Ben said.

  'What?' She says in a small confused voice. It felt like the crowd was closing in on her. Blocking any path for her to slip past.