Sixth Book of the V-Series OUT

Vauntingly Yours, (completed)

"Miss Darwish, get off the counter."

"Nope. I'm enjoying my view." Standing in tall heels with a dress that had a dangerous slit down her thighs, Quinton cursed under his breath.

"Miss Darwish, get off now." He clenched his teeth. The way she was standing was getting him more off than she was. Snap out of it!

She was still not listening. Not even sparing him a glance, and continues to look at the view before her.

A huge bar filled with people. Some were watching her. Some were eyeing her legs. Those legs that just goes on for miles and miles.

Shaking his head, he knew he had enough.

All politeness gone, he grits out. "Abri, if you don't get down now, I'd have to throw you over my shoulder."

She cackled like a seductive witch. "Promises, Quinton. Don't keep promises you can't keep. They are so cheap."

She looked down haughtily at him.

Taking it as a challenge, he reached out. Grabbing her legs, he plops her over his shoulder.

"One thing you don't know about me. Unlike others, I keep my promises."
-
Abri Darwish, an Arabic princess likes breaking rules and creating a river of commotion and chaos behind her. She is stupendous, fabulous and very precocious.

Her elder sister, Raaem Darwish is next in line for the throne. As much as she loves Abri, she can't afford any more ruckus to their family name.

Quinton Beauchemin trained in Special Ops, is hired to be Abri's bodyguard, something which Abri disapproves of.

Watching her every move, catching her eyes and the fervently staring game they play where no one backs down.

Quinton thought he knew what he was getting into.

A lazy, obnoxious and really really sexy royal wasn't in his agenda. She may not be a queen but she had the power to rule him with just one touch.

The vaunting is fierce but its forbiddance stretches the distance they need to keep from each other until they have no where else to go but run forward.

How far will they run?