Chapter 15.

Lauren's P.O.V
"What's going on here" Shawn mumbled, looking clearly exhausted.

Camila immediately jumped up and out of my grasp. It's only took me a few seconds before I stood up as well.

"Lauren?" Shawn mumbled once again.

"Hey" I said awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

"Shawn can I talk to you in private for a second" Camila said, more of a demand than a question.

She didn't even give him time to respond before she dragged him into the kitchen and out of my vision.

I sat back down on the couch. There was only a small lamp dimly lighting up the room.

My eyes started to feel heavy, probably due to a mixture of the drugs, alcohol and the time of night.

Camila's P.O.V

"Care to explain why she's here?" Shawn asked very obviously confused.

I didn't really know how to answer that question. I couldn't just tell him everything Lauren had just confessed to me.

"She, she's drunk right now, and I don't know, she decided she'd just come here and I offered to let her stay the night" I spoke carefully.

"Are you not upset with her? You know, for ghosting you?" He pushed.

"I'm just not thinking about that right now, plus she explained things to me" I mumbled glancing back into the living room.

Before I could get a good look, I felt Shawn's hand on my chin making me look at him again.

"I just don't want you to get hurt again" He said softly before pressing a light kiss on my lips.

It would be so much easier if I didn't have feelings for Shawn, I could just be with Lauren and fully commit to her.

But just looking at Shawn made it clear I do have strong feelings for him.

Ugh, it just makes everything so much confusing.

I smiled softly at him, before he said he was heading back to sleep.

"I'll be right there" I smiled before yawning indicating how tired I actually was.

As I heard Shawn's footsteps plod down the corridor I walked towards where Lauren was previously sitting, only to find her lying knocked out.

I chuckled softly to myself.

I found a spare blanket and gently laid it over her body.

I spent a few minutes just simply looking at her. It sounds creepy, but I just couldn't help myself from admiring her every feature.

The single strand of hair that fell against her cheek, her dark, long eyelashes, her lips that were slightly parted, her quiet breathing. Everything about her in this exact moment was just, perfect.

She truly was one of the most beautiful creations on this planet.

My mind wandering back to our almost kiss, before Shawn interrupted. It's safe to say I don't think I've ever wanted to kiss someone more than in that very moment.

I sighed before finally standing up.

I pressed a delicate kiss on her forehead, careful not to wake her, before switching the lamp off and heading to bed.

The Following Morning

Lauren's P.O.V
I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs being cooked.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 14, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Forever | Camrenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें