Chapter 1.

Camila's P.O.V
"I want you to sing along with me on this one Miami!!" I yelled out into the crowd of screaming fans. The intro for 'Into It' began to play as I held the microphone up to my lips.

I had only sang the first few words before the crowd suddenly erupted in cheer. The confusion was clear on my face as I followed the gaze of the people below me, when my eyes suddenly stopped on a figure standing in front of me.

It was her.

My mouth fell open as a sudden surge of butterflies flared up inside my stomach. Every memory came flooding back to me in the space of only a few seconds.

"Lauren" was all I could muster out. Her massive grin was quickly mirrored by myself. I couldn't deny the fact I was ecstatic to see her. It had been way too long.

She quickly paced over to me, engulfing me in a hug. It felt so good to feel her this close to me again. I was so aware of the closeness of our bodies and I scolded myself for liking it, almost out of habit.

She pulled away from the hug while taking my hand in hers. She lifted the mic to her mouth and started singing the lyrics to the song I had abandoned. The song had replayed back to the start as it would have wasted the first half of the song from our interaction.

"Ooh, I'm not a psychic
But I see myself all over you"

She sang while locking eyes with me. I felt the familiar goosebumps on my skin. It's frustrating how she has such control over my body.

I quickly joined in and sang with her.

She moved closer to me as the chorus was approaching and pressed her body close to mine. She slowly dropped to her knees as her hands gently brushed down my body while singing
"I'm into it
Whatever trouble that you're thinking, I could get into it
I see a king-sized bed in the corner, we should get into it
All of the things I wanna do to you is infinite
I mean, if you're into it, I'm into it"

She sang as she rose to stand while tracing her fingers along the side of my figure, all the way from my legs to my neck. I swallowed hard as the words left her mouth. I met her breath taking green eyes once again. She flashed a cheeky grin before looking out into the audience and singing.

She knew exactly what she was doing and that made it all that more exciting.

The fans had completely lost it at this point and to be honest so had I. I didn't even realise my mouth had fallen open until she rested a single finger on my chin and closed my mouth. Shit. I felt myself blush causing her to chuckle at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully before we both turned to face the endless amount of happy faces.

As the song came to a close the arena was filled with cheering and clapping. A few whistles here and there too.

I immediately faced Lauren and opened my arms to her, she ran into them without any hesitation.

"Surprise" she whispered in my ear before pulling back and showing me a toothy grin. It made my heart stop.

"Let's give it up for the beautiful Lauren Jauregui" I shouted happily.

The crowd didn't disappoint and showed her just how happy they were for her little surprise. As was I.

"I love you Miami, thank you!!" Lauren shouted out. She took my hand one last time before giving it a squeeze and running off stage.

I finished up the last song and waited for the lights to dim. As they did I quickly jogged off stage, breathless from the adrenaline of performing.

I got more clapping from the crew and smiled sheepishly, yet I couldn't help but search for a familiar girl. I couldn't find her in the smaller group of people, much to my disappointment.

I thanked everybody before making my way to my dressing room. I went in and sat down on the little stool that had my own name embroider into the back. I lifted a half full bottle of water to my lips and just as I did I heard a knock at my door. I took a gulp of water before setting it down on the little table in front of me.

I got a little anxious as I thought about who it could've been. I hoped it was her.

I stood up and shuffled over to the door. It swung open and my eyes grew a little wider. I looked into the green eyes I could so easily get lost in for days.

It was her.

"Hey" She smiled.

And that was all it took for my heart to start beating so fast it felt like it was about to jolt out of my chest.

Fuck. I am so screwed.