Chapter 12.

Lauren's P.O.V
We both lay there breathless, coming down from our highs.

I had managed to give Camila another round of pleasure as she did so to me. It was amazing.

Her naked body lay down on top of mine, her head falling and rising as she rested on my heaving chest.

I lightly drew patterns on Camila's back with my fingers, before eventually using both hands to softly rub her down her spine.

Something about this moment felt so right. I couldn't deny the feeling I had in my heart. It was weird. I wasn't used to these kinds of feelings.

"I missed you" Camila mumbled. She lifted her head so her chin was resting on my chest, looking at me intently.

"I missed you too" I smiled truthfully. She pressed a delicate kiss on my lips, before smiling and rolling off of me.

I groaned at the loss of contact, immediately wanting her close to me again.

She stood up off the bed and made her way too the bathroom. I let my eyes rest on her naked body, biting my lip.

"Pervert" She said and I could tell she was smiling, even though she didn't turn around.

She disappeared into the bathroom and I reluctantly sat up, being hit with a wave of dizziness. It was a reminder of the amount of alcohol I had taken a few hours prior.

I rubbed my head, moaning at the grogginess I was feeling.

I gathered up my clothes that were sprawled out across the floor.

I struggled to get dressed, but eventually was fully clothed.

Just as I was tying my shoes my phone beeped. I slapped each pocket, feeling for the familiar vibrations.

Once I had it in my hands I saw that my sister had texted me, desperately wanting me to come home. I'm not sure why she wanted me back at this time of the hour, but I didn't question it in case it was something serious. I simply replied with "On my way home now" before sliding it back into my jacket pocket.

The door of the bathroom then opened, revealing Camila. Her hair was wet and hanging by her shoulders. She was wearing only a short, white towel.

I immediately wanted to rip it off her, and reveal what was underneath.

"You're leaving?" She asked with an innocent face. It made me melt.

"Yeah, my sister texted saying she needed me home right away" I said. I saw disappointment in her eyes.

"Right yeah, uh" She mumbled again.

I headed for the door to leave when she suddenly stepped in front of me, causing me to almost bump into her. It only left our bodies close to each other.

Then, she leaned on her tiptoes and kissed me. Her hands rested on my cheeks, as mine gently rested on her waist. Her lips tasted like vanilla, it made me crave her even more.

I pulled away from the kiss.

"You know I wish I could stay" I said softly. I lifted her wet hair off her shoulder before pressing a single kiss on her exposed collarbone.

I leaned into her ear, letting my hot breath cause her breathing to hitch.

"Just so I could make you scream again" I whispered. I saw goosebumps appear on her bare skin and smirked.

I looked at her one final time, before stepping away and leaving the room.

I walked down the corridor and to the front door, letting myself out.

I smiled smugly to myself, knowing I left her wanting more. I searched for the elevator and pressed the button, waiting for it to ding.

~Start of memory~

Camila's P.O.V

I was waiting for the familiar ping of the elevator. It eventually did, signalling it was at my floor. The doors opened abruptly, revealing Lauren pressed against the wall of the lift, a girl with long dark brown hair pushed against her.

They immediately pulled away and I looked at Lauren. Her red lip stick had smeared over her face, as well as leaving blotchy patches of it over the other girls mouth.

I froze.

I'm not good at handling awkward situations like this. No one said anything for a few seconds, it was just the two girls looking very sheepish.

I turned on my heel and began walking, almost on the brink of running, away.

My mind raced while I paced aimlessly down hallways. I had no idea Lauren was. You know, into girls? I didn't even know if she was or not.

I heard footsteps behind me, before a voice called out.

"Hey, um, excuse me?" A voice said.

I stopped in my tracks before taking a deep breath and turning around. It was the girl Lauren had been kissing.

"Look, uh, that was extremely fucking awkward. You probably weren't expecting to see that so, sorry about that" She stated.

She was tall and lanky. Her shorts showing off her long, tanned legs. She was pretty. Really pretty.

I realised I hadn't said anything.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for, interrupting you guys" I mumbled shyly.

"Listen, I'd really appreciate if you didn't tell anyone about this. I just" She didn't meet my eyes.

"I don't know what me and Lauren are, but I really like her. I just don't want to ruin anything" She finished.

"Oh I won't tell a soul, my lips are sealed" I smiled a little too enthusiastically. God I'm so awkward.

A wave of relief washed over her as she sighed.

Suddenly Lauren came around the corner, pausing when she saw us. She walked cautiously towards us, standing next to the tall girl.

"Hey" She smiled softly.

"I'm sorry about that Camila" She spoke again as she slipped an arm around the girls waist.

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to why I didn't want her to do that.

"Got a little hot and heavy in there" She laughed, not meeting my eyes.

"I have to go" I said out of nowhere.

I walked directly past them making my way to the elevator again. I don't know why I felt uncomfortable. It's not like I mind Lauren being into girls. Not at all.

It's just, I don't know.

The thought played in my mind until that night as my head hit the pillow. I just couldn't get Lauren out of my head.

~End of memory~

Hope you enjoyed and please don't forget to vote :)