Chapter 5.

Lauren's P.O.V
I dragged Camila over towards a small group of my old friends.

One of my close old friends Jenn patted the seat next to her on the couch. I smiled before sitting down.

Camila looked around awkwardly and I moved over so there was some space next to me before calling her over.

She smiled gratefully at me before sitting down. Our bare legs were touching and I couldn't help but notice the butterflies in my stomach from her touch.

Jenn handed me and Camila beer.  There were about 7 of us gathered around in a circle, all drinks in hand.

"Alright let's get started" James started, scanning through the group to pick someone.

The game went on for a little while, everyone getting more drunk by the minute. It was mostly innocent truths and dares up until this point.

"Ok, I'm bored of this PG version of truth or dare" A voice said.

I looked over to see Emily. We had hooked up twice before, a while ago. Everyone said she had feelings for me, but she just wasn't that nice of a person so I didn't start anything up.

"How about the birthday girl?" Emily smirked at me. All heads turned to look at me. I took a swig of my third beer before speaking.

"Dare" I said bravely. I was getting kinda bored of the childish version too, so might as well spice it up a bit.

She took a few moments to think of a dare before her eyes lit up, indicating she had thought of one.

"I dare you to kiss everyone in this circle" She smirked.

Everyone started whistling and howling.

"Boys we're getting lucky tonight" A voice said, I couldn't make out who said it but it made me chuckle.

Aw well, it's just a kiss.

Without hesitation I turned to my left to meet Jenn. She giggled before leaning and and pressing a quick kiss on my lips.

I moved on to the next few people, the kisses were mostly just quick meaningless ones.

I reached James and he had a grin plastered on his face. I'm not gonna lie, he has got pretty good looking over the past few years.

I bent down and pressed my lips on his, he immediately placed his hands on hips, pulling me into him.

We eventually pulled back and everyone was cheering around us. It was quite fun to make out with him, he was a good kisser.

I glanced at Camila and she instantly broke the eye contact, leaving me wondering what's up with her.

I reached Emily and knew she wanted to have a full on kissing session. I mean I was really attracted to her, but I just couldn't start up something with her.

I gently pressed a kiss on her mouth, pulling away before she could deepen the kiss. She looked disappointed.

I finally reached the last person. Camila.

She was in the back of my mind every time I kissed someone, and I realised I actually really wanted to kiss her.

I felt myself get nervous, and I'm not sure why. It's only just a kiss, right?

I smiled at her and she held eye contact, trailing her eyes to my lips, while biting her own lip. Fuck.

Why was that really fucking hot?

It only made me want to kiss her more.

I sat down beside her, letting my face move closer to hers. She seemed more confident and I felt her hand gently lay on my bare knee, driving my insane.

I moved closer to her and let out lips gently brush, before finally giving in.

My hand found the back of her neck, pulling her deeper into the kiss. Our lips moved in since. The kiss was slow and sensual, and as I pulled back I felt my bottom lip between her teeth. She let it go and it made a quiet slap.

She smirked at me.

I heard the group erupt in whistles and howls.

I looked away from Camila sheepishly and fell back into the couch. Her hand didn't leave my knee, and I felt a familiar sensation.

Was I really turned on right now? By Camila?