XXXIII: packing

december 27th; 12pm

"Noah! Put that down!" Sora scolds as she places the last of my clothes in the box. 

Noah giggles cheekily before putting my giant bean bag back on the floor and running out of the my bedroom. 

After an eventful Christmas, the rest of the group had met up at my apartment and helped me pack what little stuff I had. Yoongi, Chunhei and me were leaving tomorrow morning for Busan where we'd be spending New Year's Eve. I remembered that I had only packed enough clothes for a few weeks, not a whole trip, so I decided to head back to my apartment to restock on clothes. In the end, an excited Yoongi insisted that I pack up all my stuff and bring it all to "our house." 

"Noona, you sure you don't want your TV?" Jungkook enters the room, munching on some cookies, "It's still pretty new."

"Yes, Koo!" I beam, watching the giant bunny break into a smile and run towards me, engulfing me into a hug. 

"Thank you thank you thank you," He chants over and over again, hugging me tightly causing me to laugh. 

"Hey! Get your dirty paws off my woman!" Yoongi enters the bedroom, swatting Jungkook away and pulling me to stand and into his arms.

Jungkook jokingly holds his hands up in surrender and walks out of the room, calling out to Tae about their "new gaming TV that'll look so cool playing Mario Kart."

"Are you sure this is everything, love?" Yoongi asks, nuzzling his face into my neck, "It only really took us like a day to pack it all up."

I look around at the empty room and nod. 

I'd only lived in this apartment for a few months. After graduating from University and securing my first actual teaching job, my parents surprised me with an apartment. The rent wasn't too high, it was in a safe neighborhood and it was close to almost everything. It was the perfect first place. 

"Joon and Jin hyung have put all the living room boxes in the truck already," Yoongi explains, "And all your kitchen things are packed. Ready to get your bedroom stuff loaded up?"

"Let's do it!" I break out from his grasp and pick up one of the boxes filled with my clothes. 

I walk out to the living room and see the three youngest sitting on the living room floor and playing with the kids. 

"Noona!" Tae beams, flashing his contagious boxy smile, "Are there more boxes?"

"Hi, guys!" I greet the group, "Yes! Just my clothes and some other things. It shouldn't be too heavy."

The three men spring up and file into the bedroom, getting one box each. 

An hour later, my apartment is empty. I'd chosen to donate all my big furniture like my couch and bed to the next owners because Yoongi's house already had those things. 

I take one last walk through of the apartment before standing at the door. 

"You sad, jagi?" Yoongi comes up behind me, wrapping me in a back-hug.

"Not really," I assure, sinking deeper into his embrace, "Just reminiscing. This was my first place. Some great memories happened here."

"And more great memories will be created at our place," Yoongi places soft pecks on my cheek and jaw, "Ready to go? The kids are all buckled in. Jungkook, Jimin and Tae are going to drive the moving truck to our place."

"Are we really sure we wanna do that?" I giggle, turning around and walking out the door. 

I take one last look from the doorway and close the door, locking it. We take the elevator down and I drop the keys off at the front, waving goodbye to the lady that was always at the front desk. 

"Bye, ajumma! Thank you for everything," I beam. 

"Good luck, YN! Please come by and visit me!" She waves back. 

Yoongi and I wave goodbye and head to the car, where Sora and the kids were waiting. 

"Let's go!" Sora cheers, heading to her car. 

Yoongi opens the passenger seat for me and helps me into the car. 

"Mummy!"

"Auntie YN!"

"YN! YN! YN!"

My head whips to the backseat where the three children are sat in their seats, swinging their legs happily. 

"Hi, kiddos!" I laugh, waving at Chunhei, Noah and Haru, "I guess we've got some precious cargo today." 

Yoongi opens his door and hops in, buckling his seatbelt, "Huh?"

"Hi Daddy!" 

"Uncle Yoonie!"

"Uncle Meowie!" 

I burst into laughter as Yoongi turns bright red at Haru's nickname for him. 

He turns to me and sends a glare before turning to the backseat. He reaches over and tickles Haru, causing her to explode into a fit of giggles. 

"Uncle Meowie stop!" She shrieks, kicking her legs as Chunhei and Noah try to fight off Yoongi. 

"Silly daddy," Chunhei giggles, finally pushing Yoongi away. 

Yoongi laughs and turns back to the front, starting the car, "Alright, boogers, let's go home." 

"I'm not a booger! I'm handsome!" Noah yells back as Yoongi pulls out of the parking lot. 

a/n: WOW I literally disappeared off the face of the earth

a/n: WOW I literally disappeared off the face of the earth. FIRST OF ALL, I missed y'all so much :( work has been so hectic and I've been so tired and stressed out these past two weeks. every time I've sat down to work on a chapter, I'd get a migraine so I decided to take a break from writing these chapters and focused on work. BUT things have slowed down and I now have more time to actually write these chapters!! 

once again, I'm so so sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long. you all don't deserve that and I will try harder to crank out these chapters for you guys! ily all so much. you guys give me a reason to write and I couldn't ask for anything else. 

qotd: are you in school? if so, what grade?

my answer: yes! I'm entering my first year of college and am so excited to start!!