X: the dirty

Yoongi and I pull apart as we hear Chunhei start to wake up. I shake my head, trying to return to reality, as Yoongi moves to the couch. 

"Hi, kitten. I missed you, sweet girl," He coos, slowly bringing his daughter into a hug. I mentally awe at the scene unfolding in front of me. I struggle to wrap my brain around what just happened. I zone out for a few seconds before the same two fingers from earlier bring my chin up once again. I bring myself out of my daze to see Yoongi, once again, standing in front of me. 

"That was perfect," Yoongi whispers, his soft cat-like eyes pierce into mine, "We'll talk more later. I'll call you later tonight."

"Y/N! I missed the cookies," I hear Chunhei approach. It looked like she'd come from the bathroom. I quickly try to push Yoongi away from me, but fail. He ends up wrapping his slim arm around my waist loosely. I blush as I point to the cookies on the counter. 

"No you didn't, munchkin. You missed taking them out of the oven, but I wrapped them up for you." I reassure, as the little girl walks towards Yoongi and I, wrapping her arms around my waist on top of her father's, and snuggling her head into my tummy. 

"Still tired, baby girl?" I question, softly playing with her soft black hair. She hums in response. 

"Well, let's get going. It's getting pretty late and you still have classes tomorrow. C'mon, get your shoes on," Yoongi instructs, detaching from my waist. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

Chunhei begins to put her shoes on, but suddenly stops and lets out a gasp. 

"DADDY WE CAN'T LEAVE," Chunhei jumps up, throwing off the shoe she just put on. 

"Sweetheart, don't yell. Why can't we leave? YN needs to rest."

"The cookies!!"

"Chunhei, it's 7:30pm. No more cookies," Yoongi says sternly, raising an eyebrow at his little girl. 

"But the cookies will not always be there!" She fights back, crossing her arms; her cheeks puffing as she pouts. 

"Min Chunhei, are you disobeying me?" Yoongi challenges. I silently giggle at their interaction. 

I move closer to Yoongi and gently grab his arm, giving it a reassuring squeeze. 

"Munchkin, I packed them up for you! You can bring them home and take them to school tomorrow! You can eat them for snack time," I try to cheer her up, squatting down to her level and lightly tapping her chubby cheeks. 

Her pout subsides and is replaced with a soft gummy smile. 

"I can share them with Noah!!" She cheers, going to put her shoes back on. 

I stand back up and discretely shoot Yoongi a wink. He comes closer to me, leaning in until he's basically breathing into my ear. 

"Good job, love, but you haven't experienced a total tantrum yet." He jokes, hands pinching my side, causing me to let out a quiet squeal. 

"Ready to go, kitten?" Yoongi asks as he picks up the box of cookies and throwing Chunhei's school bag over his shoulder. 

"Yes! Let's go, daddy," Chunhei softly says, raising her arms up indicating that she'd like to be picked up. 

"Such a big baby. You're getting sleepy again, aren't you?" Yoongi questions, picking her up. Chunhei hums in response, her head snuggling into the crook of Yoongi's neck. 

"Bye, YN. I love you and your cookies and your stacked pasta and your comfy couch," Her voice slowly fades as she slowly falls asleep once again.