XIV: my mummy

My breath hitches as the words leave Yoongi's mouth. 

Don't get me wrong, Yoongi is an amazing man and I'm lucky that he feels the same way that I'm feeling about him. But, the idea of being the mother figure in Chunhei's life makes me feel more insecure than usual. 

"What's making you hesitate?" Yoongi asks after sitting in silence for a few minutes, "Don't be scared, YN. Chunhei and I already accept you and want you in our lives."

I finally look up at Yoongi for the first time since this conversation started. I look into his eyes and see nothing but admiration and hope. It's as if his eyes were pushing me to say yes. 

"Yes," I breathe out. 

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'll be yours," I repeat, causing a huge gummy grin to erupt onto Yoongi's mouth.

He lets out a sigh of relief and throws his arms around me, trapping me in a tight hug. I squeal as he squeezes my waist. 

"Yoongs st-," I'm cut off by Yoongi's soft lips landing on mine. 

I gasp but immediately kiss back, sighing into the kiss. My body relaxes as my arms make their way around his neck. This kiss was different from the ones he's been sneaking all weekend. Those kisses were quick and soft. This kiss was passionate, demanding to be noticed. He quickly takes control of the kiss, deepening it. I let him. 

"Yoongs," I manage to get out before he places his lips back on to mine. 

"No I'm not done with you yet," His deep voice whispers, lips finding their way back onto mine. 

In one swift motion, Yoongi's arms tighten around my waist and lift me up onto his lap so I'm straddling him. Yoongi is now leaning fully into the sofa as I sit on his lap. My hands find their way up to his neck, pulling slightly at the hair on the nape. He lets out a soft groan then proceeds to bite my bottom lip, his tongue making its way inside my mouth. The kiss goes on for a few more minutes before I force myself to pull away, out of breath. 

"Yoongs, can't breath," I pull away, arms still wrapped around his neck. 

He laughs and places one more soft peck to my swollen red lips. He leans forward so our foreheads are touching. 

"Thank you," He whispers, looking deep into my eyes. 

"For what?" I blush, using one hand to wipe my spit-slicked lips. 

"For saying yes. For treating Chunhei as if she's your own daughter. For taking her when I couldn't. You didn't have to do any of those things. For goodness sakes, you bake her cookies so she has an afternoon snack, YN!" He laughs, tightening his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. 

"She deserves it, Yoongs. That little girl deserves the world." 

"You do too. I'm gonna make it my goal to give it to both of you." 

"Are we gonna tell her about us?" I ask nervously, letting my head fall.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to. I'm very serious about you and I want Chunhei to know that we're together," He responds, two fingers pushing my head up to look at him. 

I nod a few times, confirming my support. I may not be ready to play the mother role but I'm gonna work hard to be the best for Chunhei. 

8am:

"Love, get up. We gotta pick up the little kitten," I hear Yoongi's raspy morning voice whisper into my ear. 

After last nights intense conversation and kissing, Yoongi and I retired to bed. I was hesitant to sleep in the same bed as Yoongi but soon realized that I already had done the same thing the night before.