Chapter 16. Savior

Nate's POV

I was at Sabrina's place because she had left her phone in my car, I also sorta needed the excuse to talk to her.

I walked up to the front door. I heard someone speaking but didn't think much of it. I was gonna use my key but then I thought that she might want some privacy since she's the one living here, so I knocked.

"Sabrina, can you please let me in?" I said in an annoyed tone. What was taking so Long, I mean I did own the place.

All of a sudden I heard her. She screamed.

"NATE, HELP ME"

My heart was racing. If she wasn't in danger I would be so fixated on the way she says my name..but that's wasn't the point.

I didn't have time to get my key out so I just kicked the door open. I'd rather be replacing a door then have Sabrina in danger.

I rushed inside and saw Sabrina crying heavily on the couch.

I rushed over to her.

"Hey, hey what happened" I said taking it all in.

Her hair was all over the place, her lip was bleeding, her check was red. Her wrist was even more bruised then before.

"Who did this to you?" I said in an angry tone. I hated seeing her like this.

-Sabrina POV-
"Who did this to you?" Nate said in a low voice, his jaw was clenched and he was looking at all the damage peter had done.

"He- he went out there." I slowly pointed to the back door.

Nate began to go but I grabbed his hand.

"Please, please don't leave. Don't leave me" I said, I could feel another wave of tears,

He sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug.

"It's going to be okay, I promise" he said. Honestly I didn't know if I could believe him.