Chapter 3. Nate forester

Nate's POV
I was rushing back to the office. I forgot I had to do an interview today.
My car was in the shop and it Took me a few minutes to get a cab. As soon as I was about to get in I could hear a women telling me to wait.

I turned and saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. The way her hair bounced as she was running towards me. Her eyes, so radiant I could stare into them forever. Her body so..divine. She truly was angelic.

"..fine." I say. It took me a while to answer, I was caught up in her beauty.

She thanks me. Her voice is like music to my ears. Screw the interview. I'm sure the person applying for the secretary job couldn't even compare to her. I want to spend all my time with her. I want to spend every day looking at her. I Want Her.

I was too busy obsessing that I almost missed the driver ask us where we wanted to go.

Just then god blessed me. It must be my lucky day.

My Angel was going to the one and only forester tower.
The place I own. I mean my name is Nate Forester.

"Uh..forester tower, as well." I say. The driver starts to drive.

I try to ask her questions as to why she was going to the forester tower.

As soon as she said for a job interview, i figured it would be better to hide that I'm the CEO. And surprise her later on.

I asked her what position she was applying for and she responded with
"Not to be rude, but I don't really want to tell that to a stranger".

She's nervous..a little scared. I don't know why. But I plan to find out.

-time skip to after the interview-

Once my angel left the office. I called my personal assistant Andrew.

"Andrew, I need you to find something out for me." I said.

"Sure what is it, sir?" Andrew said in his usual chirpy voice.

"The new secretary, Sabrina Pines. I want you to find out everything about her. Including what she did in California..I don't think she was truthful with me."

"Sure! Right away sir." Andrew said, and hung up.

All I do is sit back in my chair and wait.

Angel..you seem so sweet. So helpful. So nice. So..innocent. Why would you lie to me? What are you hiding that could be so dark..and deep.
Don't worry. I'll find out soon enough.