Chapter 7. Hiding

Nate's POV

I had just called and told her about the new house.
Of course it wasn't company policy but I just wanted her close to me. New York is a dangerous place and I couldn't live with myself if something happened to her.

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't even notice Andrew entering the room.

"Sir, I have the background report on Ms Pines.." Andrew said in a cautious voice.

"..Well go ahead, read it to me." I said leaning back in my chair, I was becoming impatient. I wanted to know Everything about her. Why she came here, past boyfriends. Who she has ever gotten with. I needed to know everything.

"Okay. Her name is Sabrina Annabelle Pines, she's 22 years old, she just moved to New York recently from california.." Andrew said.

I motioned for him to continue but he didn't.

"I already know all of this." I said in a stern tone.

"I..I know sir, that's all we could find. There wasn't anything else" Andrew said. I could tell he was slightly scared.

"It's okay. You can leave now." I said.

I really didn't want him to stick around or else I would snap at him. I really am quite fond of him. He's helped me numerous times and never asks that many questions. If I cared that much for emotion I might even call him my friend. But of course I never will.

Nevermind that..She gets more mysterious by the minute. The more I wonder about her..The more she attracts me. I want to know the real her. I want her. Why won't she let me..?