Chapter 12. First day

Sabrina's POV

The car ride was fun. He basically just told me the basics on how to company works and what I'm gonna be doing.

* Answering calls. Taking messages
* Making appointments and meetings.
* Going to meetings with him and taking notes
* Directing people to where they need to go

Basic secretary things.

We arrived at the building. A lot of people were looking, probably because Nate is the CEO.

The elevator ride was fast and quiet. he would still look at me from time to time.

We reached the top floor and he stepped out, I followed.

He took me to a bunch of offices and stopped at a door with the name Ms. Castle.

"Ms. Castle will give you the tour and everything. I'll see you soon." Nate said.

He then started walking away and turned out of sight.

I walked inside the room and was greeted by a nice lady. She asked me to take a seat.

"So, you must be the new secretary!" she said with a smile. I smiled back and nodded.

"So how is it? Being near Mr Forester? Everybody says he's much scarier up close, much meaner" she says in a whisper almost as if she was gossiping.

"Yea, I don't really know why people say that he seems like a ..nice guy" I said, I still don't know why people call him such things,

"Oh..Well anyways. Let's get through this tour quickly, Mr Forester has a meeting soon and you need to be there to assist." She said while leading me out of the office.

After 20 minutes I pretty much got the handle on everything. My desk was about a hallways length away from Nate's office. I don't know why but some part of me liked being close to him.

I was sat down at my desk preparing things when Nate came out of his office and started walking towards me.

"Everything go okay.?" He said, it was clear that he honestly didn't care how the tour went.

"Yes, this place is very nice" I said looking around.

"Yea..come on. I have a meeting to go to, and you'll be coming with me" he said,

"Okay," I got up and grabbed my things.

He looked at me. And smirked.

"Since you've gotten the tour, let's see if you can lead the way to the conference room." He said as if he knew I would get it wrong.

"...okay" I said with a quiet laugh

I started walking and all Nate did was simply follow. He didn't say anything just kept watching me.

I was doing pretty good until we entered a place with 2 hallways.
Either left or right, I honestly had no clue.

I took my chances and made a step left. But before I could make another, Nate gently put his hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear,

"This way, darling." He said pointing to the right.

I got a slight chill down my spine, but I nodded and turned right instead.

A/N- I imagine Nate with a sort of British accent, but if you don't that's totally okay. I hope you enjoyed this chapter