Chapter 1. Meeting you.

Sabrina's POV

I was running down the streets or New York trying to find a cab. I was already 5 minutes late to my interview. When I finally saw a cab, a man was already stepping into it.

"Wait! Wait, please let me share this cab with you" I said almost out of breath from running.

The man just looked at me, thinking.
I have to admit he was quite attractive. The way his facial features fit with one another. Even his outfit, he was wearing a suit that fit so well you would think it was tailored.

"..fine." He said, opening the door for me.

"Thank you so much!" I sat on my side, while he sat on the other.

The driver asked where we were going.

"The forester tower, please" I said quickly.

The driver then looked at the man next to me, asking him where he had to go.
But the man was looking at me, with a puzzled look on his face.

".uh, the forester tower. As well" The man said. After that the driver started driving.

"why are you going to the forester tower?" The man asked me.

"Um. Im applying for a job" I said kind of nervous.

"What position?" The man said, rather confident. That scared me even more.

"Why..?" Was all I could say. This strange..Attractive..Man was asking me all these questions I didn't really feel comfortable answering.

"I was just wondering." He said still looking at me.

"Well, not to be rude. But I don't really feel comfortable telling that to a stranger"
I said looking back at him.

He didn't say anything else. He just looked me up and down and smirked.
Luckily we made it to the tower. I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed to the front doors. Not only was I 10 minutes late to my interview but I was also kinda creeped out.

I looked back to see the man following not to far behind me. I quickly got into an elevator. Apparently the boss was supposed to be interviewing me. All the way at the top of the tower.

Right before the elevator doors closed, a hand reached and stopped them.
In stepped the creepy, but attractive man.

It was only us in the elevator and just my luck we were going to the same floor.
A long ride from floor 1 to floor 20.

We had reached floor 4 before the man started to speak.

"You know, they say the owner is rude, and heartless. Are you scared?" He said while looking at me.

"Well.. I've heard the stories but I think I should be able to judge that myself." I say looking over at the buttons waiting for this to end.

We reached floor 15.

The man was still looking at me, time to time.

After sitting through a bit more awkward silence and tension that you could cut with a knife. The elevator finally hit floor 20.

I quickly got off and made my way to a front desk. She gave me the directions and I started heading to the boss's office. I looked back and saw the man was gone.

I opened the door to the office and saw a desk, but nobody was sitting there.
I sat in a chair opposite of the desk and waiting for the boss to come.

Finally after a few minutes the door opened. I saw the man from earlier.
He walked up and sat in the desk chair.
"Let's get started, shall we?" He said with a smirk.

Oh god..