Chapter 9. Panicked

Sabrina's POV

Luckily it wasn't at its worst yet, so I had time to run toward my purse.
I rummaged through it and took out the pill bottle. They helped me with my panic attacks.

I get them often.. especially when I was in California.

I slipped 2 pills in my mouth and swallowed them without water. Nate just stood there watching me. He was more concerned then before.

I took a few deep breaths and sat on the bed.

"Um..I'm sorry about that. And about hitting you." I said still trying to control my breathing.

"It's quite alright" he said. He then put his hand up to his forehead and it was a little soaked with blood.
He showed it to me and said "doesn't even hurt". He smiled.

I laughed. This was really the first time I've seen him actually smile. He always just does that, evil, wierdly attractive smirk.

NATE'S POV
She laughed, god What I would do to listen to that laugh on repeat everyday.
But that's not what's important right now.

I've seen this behavior before, she was having a minor panic attack. And from her actions this is not the first time. Pill bottle is almost empty.

Panic attacks are usually triggered by something familiar, so why did it happen now..

She was scared by a figure (me) at midnight, she had to hide, she hit me, I guess there was blood too..but what about that was so familiar to her that she was triggered into a panic attack?

I mean I'll admit it was kind of creepy of me to come in a midnight but like me, she's young so I figured she stays up late.

Plus.. it was worth it. To see her in those pajamas..it's taking a lot of strength to not look, that's why I'm keeping my distance for now.

I took a step near her and she jumped a little bit.

Great now she's scared of me. This is not exactly going as I thought it would..