Chapter 1

THIS STORY CONTAINS ABUSIVE SCENES THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE STORY THERE WILL BE VIOLENT SCENES,SEXUAL CONTENT AND MATURE LANGUAGE

SEXUAL CONTENT AND MATURE LANGUAGE. ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Special thanks to @Softie113123 for doing my Book Cover.

—————————————————————

———————————————-------------------

PAST

Lovely watched from afar as the rain continued to fall.

She couldn't believe that five years had passed already since her mother died. Lovely placed the roses on her grave. They were white roses. Her mother always said she loved them. Lovely chuckled to herself remembering that once she called white roses plain and boring.

But her mother said it represented purity and was a symbol of innocence.

Something that her mother was, it's sad that her mother died most brutally. The memory never left her head. No matter how much she tried it was deep inside her. She even once tried banging her head against the wall, hoping that somehow it would disappear. But it never did. Lovely backed away holding the umbrella, over her head.

Today was the day that she wasn't going to suffer anymore.

Lovely wanted freedom. And freedom is what she was gonna get. Lovely made sure to practise every single line.

She knocked on his door making sure to show a little skin. He opened the door staring at her with lust. It was her landlord. Mr.Dawn was obsessed with her. He licked his lips making eye contact with her. "Well I wasn't expecting you to show up here, but I have to say I'm very glad you did."

He smirked trying his best to flirt. But inside lovely's head, she wanted to barf. It was sad really. Mr. Dawn has a lovely wife and kids.