Chapter 20: Background Check...

The teens saw that Jin stood before the knocked down Aoi, as he smiled and laughed gleefully...

Shiro: "Jin's back, as a human?"

Raito: "Not human, my scans indicate that he is still is a HumaGear..."

Jin: "I have evolved..."

Taiga: "So he's a HumaGear without the big ridiculous Modules..."

After hearing that statement from Taiga, Raito immediately touches his ears or more accurately his HumaGear Modules...

Raito: "Hey! My Modules aren't ridiculous..."

Taiga: "No offense but those stick out like a sore thumb, dude..."

Taiga: "Though I have to admit that your Modules are more compact and effective in terms of design..."

Jin: "Thanks for the compliment..."

Shiro: "Yeah it's like you have an earphone on which is more normal than having gigantic Modules..."

Raito: "You know what!? Can we deal with the newly resurrected Jin here, today is not 'make fun of my Modules' day!"

Taiga: "Very well..."

Raito: "So how did you come back!?"

Jin: "Look behind you..."

The four teens look behind them and see Hakase Bot!

Raito: "Hakase Bot!? You revived Jin!?"

The teens then noticed that every time Jin spoke Hakase Bot copied his words...

Raito: "So you hacked Hakase..."

Jin: "I did..."

Taiga: "Why did you tell us about Satellite ARK and Satellite ZEA when you controlled Hakase then...?"

Jin: "I saw that there was no point in hiding it..."

Jin: "Besides I was here to distract you all..."

Shiro: "To distract us from what!?"

Raito thought about it for a few seconds and came to a conclusion!

Raito: "So Horobi would be able to reconnect to Satellite ARK!"

Jin: "Bingo!"

Jin: "It's no secret anyway, you can easily ask Hiden Soreo for confirmation..."

Raito: "How do you know about my GrandFather?"

Jin: "I hacked Hakase Bot, remember?"

Jin: "I used some of his memories to act authentically..."

Raito: "Then you should know that it isn't supposed to be like this..."

Raito: "My Father was raised by a HumaGear and I was raised by a Human we are proof that HumaGear and Humans can co-exist!"