Chapter 16: The Talk...

Raito recovered from his brief Amnesia condition and had his memories and data-backed up with the complete repair of the Zero One Driver resulting in its connection to Satellite ARK to be severed and for its connection to Satellite ZEA to be once again restored...

Raito remembered everything up until Taiga had transformed him into Metal Cluster Hopper as he couldn't remember anything else before...

Cecilia was the happiest person when she saw Raito recover his memories and would beside him like a doting girlfriend though some have said that she acts like a Doting Mother than a soulmate...

Everyone was happy to see him back to normal...

His eyes went from Dark and Dull Blue to Light and Lively...

His movements were more natural and he was now his own person...

His Singularity Data had been restored so he is basically another person except for the HumaGear Module on his ears...

Everything felt normal again, everyone was happy again...

Aruto and Izu welcomed Raito with open arms after everything that happened...

He even got to have a room with Cecilia!

The two were ecstatic and felt that they would be happy with the arrangement, even eating her cooking...

Many have asked why Raito could never get sick from her cooking...

Well..........................

His secret is that he deactivates his taste receptors and consumes them with no problem...

Since his stomach can handle everything an process it as fuel, so he couldn't even get indigestion...!

But terrible cooking aside everything was back to normal and everyone enjoyed each other company...

Surprisingly, Charlotte and Taiga got together!?

Apparently Charlotte's father who wanted to save his company sent her as a male, but later she would reveal herself to be a woman, but as time went on she would be protected per I.S. Academy rules and protocols!

Taiga a cocky and overconfident person who had a very odd superiority complex with everyone saw that he admired Charlotte's  kind and compassionate nature, so he would ask the million-dollar question: "Would you go out with me?" Charlotte accepted and Taiga went on a date with Charlotte...

The couple would have been able to keep their relationship secret until one of the girls in the class who had a camera with her as the two kissed and had asked them about it...

Everyone was shocked that the person who they hate on the first date would date Charlotte who had been kind and compassionate, but nobody said that they didn't think about it...

Ichika, Houki, Cecilia, Laura, and Raito had a feeling that if anyone would be able to handle Taiga's bloated ego it would be Charlotte as she was the most patient out of the group and they were pretty sure that she and she alone would be the only person to be able to guilt-trip Taiga when he was being a total jerk at times...

But somehow after everything Raito had gone through after he returned to Cecilia, he felt as if there was something missing...some part of his soul is missing and he didn't know what part, but it was just a vague feeling...

Then the class had a sparring match...

Raito was paired up with Taiga and Aoi was partnered up with Shiro as usual...

The two took out their belts and prepared to transform!

Zero One Driver: ZERO ONE DRIVER!