Chapter 37: Rebellion!

The next day, Yusuke woke up and made a full recovery as he was greeted by his brother and his friends.

What they were greeted with was an Urgent phone call from their dad, Aruto Hiden...

Aruto (Through the phone): "Yusuke! Raito! Are you two okay?"

Yusuke: "What do you mean, we're fine, Dad..."

Raito: "Is something wrong at Hiden Intelligence?"

Aruto (Through the phone): "Horobi is raising an army of HumaGears to the I.S. Academy!"

Aruto (Through the phone): "Me and Izu are going to the I.S. Academy to investigate!"

Yusuke: "Alright..."

Raito: "Let's tell the others and Orimura-Sensei!"

Yusuke: "Come on!"

The two exclaimed as they rushed over to their friends and teacher, as they quickly changed their clothes and summon their Personal I.S. when they spotted Horobi and Ark leading the charge...

Everyone prepared themselves as they quickly rushed to battle stations with students who had Personal I.S. encountering the Group known as Phantom Task who had a temporary alliance with Metsuboi.Net and Ark itself.

This alliance resulted in a full-on assault on the I.S Academy that showed destroyed buildings and facilities, with Chifuyu equipping her battle armor holding multiple swords while Maya-Sensei dawned her Personal I.S. that is equipped with really Heavy Armaments...

 that is equipped with really Heavy Armaments

A/N: For Yamada-Sensei, just add a giant minigun like the movie

Raito, Yusuke, Taiga, Aoi, and Shiro had already prepared their belts beforehand!

Zero One Driver: ZERO ONE DRIVER!

CycloneRiser: CYCLONERISER!

Thousandriver: THOUSANDRIVER!

ShotRiser: SHOTRISER!

Zetsumerise Key: KAMEN RIDER!

Progrise Key: ZERO-TWO JUMP!