Chapter 33: An Eye On Her

"You okay now?" Blake asked rubbing my back.

"Yeah I think so." I nodded. Savanah helped me get my breathing back to normal.

"Do you know what that was about? Or did it suddenly happen?" Savanah asked well aware of why it happened.

"She's was dead. How are they back together again so soon?"

"Jealous?" Blake laughed. I frowned. "Kidding. You hate him."

"Isn't it kind of strange she appeared out of nowhere from being dead? I know this world is weird but even this is kind of far fetched."

"You have a point." Savanah noted. "Blake, you should keep an eye on her. She may have an angle."

"Sure but she might not. You never know."

"Just keep an eye on her. Please." I said pleading with him.

"Fine. It's ridiculous though."

"Thank you. Your the best brother ever!" I smiled up at him.

"I'm the only one you've got."

"So. Your still the best." I argued, hearing a knock at the door. Savanah got up to answer it.

"But I have no competition so its not fair. It's insulting!" Blake argued.

"Stop it you two." Savanah laughed. "Zenan wants to talk to you Madlynn. Should I let him in?"

"I guess."

"You have five minutes. Then she's going to bed." I heard Savanah tell Zenan at the door as he came in.

"Madlynn I need to talk to you."

"I figured. Or else you wouldn't be here." I sighed as my brother and Savanah left the room.

"What Rhiann said, I swear I didn't know she was going to say that."

"You said you were going to marry her so there you go. You can finally. She's back and you don't need me almost dying every five seconds."

"Madlynn-" I cut him off.

"Don't. Your happy with her, go be with her. That's what you wanted. You two are perfect for each other. Now I'm tired so I'll see you tomorrow. Savanah?" I called out.

"Okay, come on. You'll see her tomorrow." Savanah shooed Zenan our the door. I felt bad kicking him out like that but whatever. He's marrying Rhiann so he should be with her not talking to me.