Smut

I turned to him and bit my lip. We started kissing aggressively. His tongue asked for entrance but I declined. He grabbed my throat and started choking me softly.
"Stop playing ma," Mattia said.
He started kissing my neck and leaving hickeys. He went back to my lips and squeezed my neck a little causing me to moan. He took that as an opportunity and stuck his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues started exploring each other's mouths, our tongues swirling around, fighting for dominance. After a few more minutes he got on top of me, not breaking the kiss.
"Are you sure?" Mattia said, looking into my eyes.
"Yes," I said, "I'm sure."
"Are you a virgin?" He said, looking concerned.
I nodded and looked down. He grabbed my chin and made it so I was face to face with him.
"It's better that way baby," Mattia said and kissed me, "If you want me to stop at any time just tell me."
I smiled. He took his shirt off and started kissing my neck. I moaned. I felt him smirk against my skin. I ran my hands through his hair. He stopped kissing me and ran his hands up and down my body. I got chills. He put his hands around the back of my bra. He looks at me for consent. I nodded and he unclipped it with ease. He took my bra off and threw it to the side. I took my arms and covered my chest.
"Baby," Mattia said, "You don't have to cover. You're beautiful and so is your body."
I took my hands off. He motioned for me to take his pants off, so I did. I could see his outline through his boxers. He went down to my shorts. He looked at me for consent. I nodded. He took my shorts off and put them to the side. I was only in underwear by now.
"I'll kiss everywhere I'm going to touch okay baby?" Mattia said.
I nodded. He came over to me and kissed my lips first. then he trailed down my body, leaving soft, wet, kisses all over. He placed one over my underwear. I got chills throughout my body. He came back up and kissed me again.
"Are you ready?" Mattia said, "We don't have to."
"No baby," I said, grabbing his arm, "I want to."
He smirked and got on top of me. He started leaving hickeys on my breasts. I moaned. I flipped him over and left hickeys all over his neck abs. He let out a groan. I want him so badly. He flipped me back over so he was on top again. He put his hands on either side of my underwear. He looked at me for consent and I nodded. He took them off and threw them somewhere. He took off his boxers and put my legs on his shoulders.
"You ready baby?" Mattia said, "Tell me if it hurts."
I nodded and bit my lip.
"Do you want me to wear protection?" He said.
"No baby it's okay," I said, "I'm ready."
He smirked. He put his hands on the bed frame. He put the tip in and I moaned. He started going slow at first so I could adjust.
"Faster," I said, "Daddy."
He licked lips and started picking up the pace. Moans and groans were spilling out of his mouth. He is so hot.
"I'm gonna cum," I said in between moans.
"Cum for daddy baby," Mattia said, out of breath.
I clenched my walls signaling I was close.
"Oh fuck do that again," He said, sweating.
I did it a few more times. I felt his dick twitch inside of me. We both cummed at the same time. He plopped down on the bed next to me. I went over and started giving him head. I licked from the base to the tip. I started bobbing my head up and down slowly at first, then I picked up the pace. What I couldn't fit in my mouth, I was massaging with my hands. Groans and cuss words left his mouth.
"I'm close," He said, breathing heavily.
I started deepthroating him. He moaned louder than ever. He cummed in my mouth. I made sure to look him in the eyes while I was swallowing it. We put our clothes back on and cuddled.
"I love you," Mattia said.
"I love you too," I said and kissed him.