Movie Date

I got in my car and drove to the movies. I'm so nervous. I got there at about 7:45. I went inside and stood in the lobby. I stood there for a few minutes and then I saw him walk in. He was so handsome. He was wearing black sweatpants and a grey hoodie with a t-shirt over it. He came over to me.
"Hey Y/n," Mattia said.
"Hey Mattia," I said, "You look good."
He smirked. He looked me up and down. I got chills.
"And you look beautiful," Mattia said.
I smiled. We went to get our tickets and while we were in line he kept moving his hand closer to mine. My heart was beating so fast. I interlocked my hand with his. He looked at me and smiled. That smile melted my heart. I smiled back. We held hands until we got to the front of the line.
"Can I get two tickets for 'Five Feet Apart' please?" Mattia said.
The lady gave him the tickets and he paid. We walked over to the concession stand. He grabbed my hand again. I smiled.
"I could've paid for the tickets," I said.
"No it's okay," He said, "I want to."
I held his hand a little tighter. I didn't care if people took pictures. We got to the front of the line and ordered our food. Mattia paid for it again. We got our food and went into the theater.
"You cold?" Mattia said.
I nodded. He pulled a sweatshirt out of his bag and handed me it. I smiled and put it on. I snuggled up against him and we watched the movie. A sad part came up and I started crying. I looked up at him and a tear fell from his face. I hugged him a little tighter.
"I'll never leave you," He whispered.
"Promise?" I whispered and held my pinky out.
"Promise," He whispered and interlocked his pinky with mine. The movie ended. He walked me to my car, holding my hand.
"Tonight was fun," I said.
"Yeah it was," Mattia said.
"Do you want your hoodie back?" I said.
"No," He said, "Keep it."
I smiled. I opened my car door.
"Y/n," Mattia said.
"Yeah?" I said.
"I don't know how to say this," Mattia said, "I've liked you for a long time. A really long time. I don't know if you feel the same way and if not it's okay. Every time I look at you my heart skips a beat. Your voice is like music to my ears. I love having you around, you make me so much happier. Well I guess what I'm trying to say is will you be my girlfriend?"
It took me a second to realize what had just happened. I smiled. I jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around his torso.
"Yes yes yes," I said.
He wrapped his arms around my back and held me for a few minutes. He kissed my head and put me down.
"I'll be at your house tomorrow at noon to pick you up," Mattia said, "Everyone else can come too but I still count it as a date."
"It's a date then," I said and smiled.
We parted our ways and I started driving home with the biggest smile on my face.