Anastasia's Awakening

I woke up to Anastasia getting in bed with us. She laid down in the middle of us. I checked the time. It was 3 am. I smiled a little. Mattia turned over and started cuddling her. I took a picture. I set it as my lock screen. The picture of us walking with Anastasia holding hands was my home screen. I laid back down and went back to sleep. I woke up and Mattia was taking pictures of me and Anastasia sleeping.
"Good morning baby," I said.
"Good morning mamas," Mattia said and kissed me.
I got butterflies. I smiled. I checked the time and it was around 9:30.
"Babe," I said, "Do you want to go to the park with me and Ana today?"
He smiled.
"Of course I do baby," Mattia said, smiling.
"How do you like being a dad?" I said, giggling.
"It's even better than I imagined," Mattia said.
"She likes you, like a lot," I said, "She's never called any of my old boyfriends dad. But she called you it the first day she met you."
"Baby, it's because we're meant to be together," He said.
I smiled so big. I started crying. He got up and came over to the side of the bed I was on. He laid on top of me.
"Don't cry baby," Mattia said, brushing hair out of my face, "You're perfect for me."
I kissed him. He laid his head on my chest and went on his phone. I started playing with his hair. He kissed my stomach. That gave me chills. All the things I would do to him. I kissed his head. He turned around and hugged my waist. I took a picture of him. He giggled.
"Baby you're so cute," I said.
"You're cute," Mattia said.
I kissed him.
"I'm gonna go get ready," I said.
"Okay," He said and frowned.
"I'll be quick babe," I said.
He moved off of me so I could get ready.
"Where should I change, baby?" Mattia said.
"Out here when I go in the bathroom," I said, "Or you can go in the bathroom first and I'll change after you.
"Nah I'll change out here," Mattia said, "I'm going downstairs to get my bag."
He opened the door and walked downstairs. I kept looking for something to wear. I found a cute outfit and put it on my bed. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I took a quick shower and got out. I wrapped one towel around me and another around my hair.