Ferris Wheel

"Wanna go on the ferris wheel before we leave?" Mattia said.
"Sure," I said.
Anastasia was sleeping on Jaden's shoulder. Josh, Nessa, Avani, Anthony, Dixie, Griffin, Bryce, Addison, Kio, Alejandro, Kairi, Mattia, and I got in line. The couples were going by themselves and the other boys who were going on were gonna sit together. No one was in line besides us so we got on fairly quickly. Mattia and I were the last ones to go on. We sat opposite of each other. He held one of my hands and took a picture. The ride started. I interlocked my hand with his. We got to the top and the ride stopped. We made eye contact. I looked at him then his lips. He did the same. Suddenly, we both started moving closer to each other. He put his hand on my cheek. Was I really going to kiss him? No he wouldn't kiss me. I closed my eyes and our lips met. It felt like the whole world stopped and it was just us two. My heart was racing. I tasted his mint chapstick on his soft lips. After a few seconds, I released him from the kiss. We both smiled then I went back in to kiss him again. We kissed for a few more seconds and pulled away at the same time.
"That felt," I said, "Special? I don't know how to explain it."
"I know," Mattia said, "I felt it too."
I smiled. After a few minutes the ride ended. We got off and went back to Mattia's car.