Pool Shenanigans

"Come in," I said.
It was Mattia.
"Hi baby," Mattia said.
"Hi," I said.
"Where can I find a bathing suit?" Mattia said.
"Guest room," I said, "The boys always leave half their shit here so you can find something in there."
He laughed a little. He came over and kissed me. He left and closed the door. I picked out a bikini and changed in the bathroom.
Your bathing suit:

 I walked out of my bathroom and Mattia was sitting on my bed

I walked out of my bathroom and Mattia was sitting on my bed. He looked me up and down. I bit my lip. He got up. He came over and rested his hands on my waist.
"You look beautiful baby," Mattia said.
"And you look handsome," I said, smiling.
He bent down and kissed me. I smiled. I grabbed a random puff bar and started walking to my bedroom door. Mattia slapped my ass. I turned around and gave him a look. I pretend to be mad but I actually liked it. He winked at me.
"What," He said, "It was calling my name, Ma."
I laughed a little. I bit my lip. I put my hand on his member through his shorts. He looked down at me and smirked. I took my hand off.
"It was calling my name," I said, "Papi."
He raised his eyebrow.
"Hurry up!" Jaden yelled.
We started walking out of my room. I opened the door and Mattia slapped my ass again.
"Mattia!" I said.
"What Mamas?" Mattia said, smirking.
He knew I couldn't resist him calling me that. I rolled my eyes and went outside to the pool. I sat on a chair next to Cynthia. I looked at my hand. I grabbed a mint puff.
"Lemme get some bae," Cynthia said.
I handed it to her. She took a few hits and gave it back. I took a few and put it down. Cynthia went to the hot tub. Jaden came over and without asking, picked up my puff and took a few hits from it.
"Well okay then," I said.
I took my puff back. I got up and went into the hot tub with Cynthia.
"It's literally 90 degrees and we're in a hot tub," I said.
We laughed. We got up and went in the pool.
"This shit cold," I said.
I was sitting on the stairs.
"Come here baby," Mattia said and held his arms out.
I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. I turned around and kissed him.
"Aww y'all are so cute," Cynthia said.
"Go get a mans then," I said.
"Bet," Cynthia said, "I just started talking to someone."
"Oooo spill," I said.
"His name is Quinton," Cynthia said.
"Nice," I said.
"Wait, did you say Quinton?" Josh said.
"Yeah, why?" Cynthia said.
"He's supposed to be coming over after playlist to see how he gets along with us all," Jaden said, "He might move in."
Me and Cynthia looked at each other.
"Well that was unexpected," I said.
We all laughed. We got out of the pool after about an hour.