Tiktok Crush

I checked my recent tiktok and saw I had over 150k likes. I usually only get about 50k.
"Oh my god Cynthia look," I said.
"Check the comments," Cynthia said.
I saw my tiktok crush, Mattia commented on it. I was sort of friends with him. We've talked to each other a couple times but we aren't close. I'm close friends with other influencers he's friends with, like Kairi and Alejandro. He commented 'hi 🥺'. I liked his comment and replied with 'hi 🥺'. I snapped out of it and went back to the live.
"Where's Anastasia?" I read from the comments, "Right now it's her nap time so she's asleep in her room."
"Oh wow look at this comment," Cynthia said, "It says 'do you vape around Anastasia?"
"Literally why the fuck would we do that," I said.
"Seriously we aren't that dumb," Cynthia said and took a hit from her mint puff.
"Bro open your window so Anna doesn't fucking die," I said.
I took a hit from my watermelon puff.
"You shouldn't vape, it's bad for you," Cynthia read from the comments.
We both blew out smoke at the same time and flipped the camera off.
"That's going on tiktok room," I said, laughing.
"Definitely," Cynthia said, laughing.
We were on live until about 4. We made a few tiktoks and and one of them Anastasia walked in.