12 - Buckbeak

Mulai dari awal

"You piece-" Before Fred could finish you jumped in front of him and grabbed your book. You threw your book straight at Adrian as you started to yell.

"Insult them again and I'll make sure Blacks knife goes through your cold stone heart." You spat at him as you walked closer. You picked up your book and turned around to pay attention to Hagrid's class.

"Gee up, there! Beau'iful, isn' he?" You and the rest of the group looked at Hagrid with Buckbeak standing beside him. Although Draco's father demanded that the animal was dealt with Hagrid was still allowed to teach with him as long as he was careful.

"Exactly what is that?" Fred questioned.

"A Hippogriff, o' course. Thought ya knew about these from las' year? Now, firs' thing yeh gotta know is they're proud. Easily offended, Hippogriffs are. Don't never insult one, 'cause it migh' be the las' thing yeh do. Right then -- who wants ter come an' say hello?" Everyone stood there staring at him blankly. We had seen Hippogriffs before but never really gotten close to them.

"(y/n)! Why don't you come say 'ello first after all, Buckbeak knows ya well." He was right, you had spent a lot of time with Hagrid over the years along with the animals and Buckbeak was one of them.

You stepped forward as everyone behind you watched with a slight hint of fear in their eyes.

"Tha's it. Easy now... stop! This here's Buckbeak, (y/n). Yeh want ter let 'im make the firs' move. It's polite, see? Jus' take step forward, give 'im a bow, and if Buckbeak bows back, yeh're allowed ter touch him. Yeh know all this anyway don't ya? Do ya remember her Buckbeak?" He turned around to face him as you stepped forward.

Buckbeak stepped closer as you two bowed, Buckbeak hardly bowed before he came running up to you. He nudged your shoulder for attention, laughing you pet the creature.

"Well done, (y/n)!" Hagrid yelled as the class started to clap.

"She's such a teacher's pet," Adrian muttered but Fred heard him.

"Oi Adrian, do you wanna do us all a favour and keep your mouth shut!" Fred snapped.

"What are you gonna do Weasley? Run off to mummy in your one-bedroom house?" He said in a cocky tone but Fred snapped, he lunged at the boy.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" You were petting Buckbeak when you heard your classmates yell. You spun your head around to see two boys trying to punch one another. Focusing more you started to realise that one of the boys had flaming red hair. Fred. You abandoned Buckbeak and you ran over to the crowd.

"Fred get off of him!" You yelled as you tried to help George and Lee pry Fred away. Fred wouldn't give up and kept trying to attack Adrian even more. You wrapped your arms around his torso to try and pull him away but you went in at a wrong time. As you tried to pull him away he pulled his arm back to punch Adrian which resulted in Fred hitting you in the neck, winding you and sending you to the floor. 

Fred stopped what he was doing to turn around and see who he had hit which gave Adrian a chance to sit up and catch his breath.

"Eh look at that Weasley! Not only are you a Beater on the Quidditch team but you also like to beat-"

"DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE ADRIAN!" By now you were standing up and yelling at the two boys who were now staring at you as you clutched your neck.

"What ar' ya lot doing!" Hagrid came storming over. "Class dismissed!" Everyone groaned and started packing their things.

"This isn't over Weasley!" Adrian yelled as he and his goons walked back to the castle. Fred got up and turned towards you, he started to walk closer to you.