[44] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: for sweetrose33

TAGLIST: heyimmilly RacingOlive rosaa- MilkeyboiLando Taaaaamz wanderlust_gemini nathnath97 ricciardoaf _thaimilktea f1written Judy_Taurus crazyeperson justanf1fan black_ma23 ferraritastic LandoNorris allshookup f1_girl97

WORDCOUNT: 2480

WARNINGS: nsfw

44. "Now it's just the two of us, I thought we could cook dinner and then have sex".

Today was your birthday and your family was more than excited to come over and at the same time take a look at the apartment where Lando and you both lived in. Ever since the lockdowns and quarantines, you were extremely careful with the situation and it sadly included that you both couldn't visit your family the way you were used to, plus, it was the best for Lando's health, as he was training for the start of the season. You have only spoken to your family over the phone and some occasional skype calls, but that was about it. Now, they were finally allowed to come over. You had been around the house all morning to get it ready while Lando was training in the sunny garden. You prepared some snacks and the birthday cake was already cut, ready to be served when the guests would arrive. Lando's family was coming over too. Because your parents had quite a drive back to their house, you decided to host a small party from around two in the afternoon to five or six in the evening, a perfect time to cook dinner with Lando and then have a lazy evening on the couch.

Lando was currently occupying the shower and you were working on the finishing touches to make sure the house was neat when your family came around. You made your way upstairs and Lando walked out of the shower with a towel around his waist. "Everything ready?". He asked and you nodded, walking up to him to briefly enjoy a moment with your almost naked boyfriend. "Everything's ready. So please, don't make a mess in the upcoming hour. Or touch the snacks in the fridge". You said, making him chuckle as his hands pulled you into his chest by your lower back. "I won't, I promise". Lando said, leaning down to kiss your lips. You smiled into the kiss, content to feel his warm skin under your palms when you rested them against his waist. "I'll get myself ready now". You said. "I'll be downstairs". Lando said as he got into your shared bedroom. "Not touching anything". He added, making your roll your eyes, nevertheless wth a smile.

You took a shower and washed your hair, wrapping it up in an old t-shirt while you dried your body and got out of the bathroom to get to the closet in the bedroom. You picked the dress you had bought for this occasion, a stunning, dark blue wrap dress that defined your waist and was at a medium length, still enough of your legs left. The shop offered matching, heeled sandals with the dress and you were in love with them, so you didn't hesitate to buy them. You were curious for Lando's reaction, he hadn't seen you wearing this before. As your hair was still wrapped up in the shirt, you did your makeup in front of the mirror, adding a silvery glitter to your eyelids before drawing a sharp liner. You left your face bare of any foundation, it was getting warm and sweating with foundation feels rather gross. You were wearing your robe while you blow dried your hair and applied some styling products, your fingers combing through till it looked like you wanted it to look like.