[21] - [Lando Norris]

A/N: for francescaguerrazzi fyi: no COVID-19 in this one shot

TAGLIST: sweetrose33 LandoNorris landoandashton Judy_Taurus heyimmilly RacingOlive rosaa- MilkeyboiLando Taaaaamz wanderlust_gemini nathnath97 chal_lelerc ricciardoaf _thaimilktea f1written crazyeperson justanf1fan black_ma23 ferraritastic m___a___r DannyRicFan06 f1_girl97 allshookup23

WORDCOUNT: 804

21. "Kiss me".

Lando's trainer had called in this morning and explained that he was caught by the flu and sadly couldn't join Lando's training session in the gym this morning. Lando was ready to call it a day off, but Jon had sternly told him he wanted to see the training session visible in the app they were using to monitor his schedule. You had giggled from the couch at the look on Lando's face and he had stuck out his tongue at you when he hung up the phone. While he prepared his breakfast, he got the great idea to ask you along to his gym sessions, because he didn't like to train alone. To his surprise, you had said yes and you got changed into some leggings and a sweater, taking a bag with a towel and a water bottle with you. Lando was actually excited to get started now, sure looking at your sweaty body was much better than Jon's, no offense to Jon whatsoever.

Lando parked his car at the gym parking lot and you both got inside, separating to get changed and you only swung your sweater over your head. You recently scored some new leggings and sports bra at Under Armour's sale and you liked how well they fitted you, so now was a great opportunity to check how comfortable and flexible the leggings would be. You got your hair up in a high ponytail and you took your water bottle and phone with you, meeting him at the gym floor. Some guys were already busy at the weights. "I'll just warm up here, alright?". Lando nodded towards the weight and you nodded, getting onto a bike yourself to get started slowly. You didn't need to train for F1 races anyway. Lando watched over his shoulder as you started cycling and he grinned at himself as he checked you out briefly, admiring the sporty look on you. Lando started with a short, effective warm up and then he started with the lat pulley to train his shoulders and triceps.

He didn't have his headphones with him and he was able to overhear the conversations around him. In the meantime, you had gotten off the bike and started to get into some reverse lunges, having a timer on your phone. Lando got ready for some deadlifts, preparing the weights while he listened to the guys not far away from him. His jaw clenched as he noticed that the guys were looking at you, your ass to be specific, and definitely chatting about you. Lando put the weights down, taking his shirt off to wipe his forehead and the sweat off his body and he made his way to you. "Hey, babe". He hummed, his hands reaching for your hips while you were dipping down in a curtsy lunge. "Oh, Lando. Mi hai spaventato". (you scared me). He chuckled, he absolutely loved it when you spoke to him in Italian. "What's wrong?". You asked next, feeling his arms curling around your waist. "Just checking in on you". Lando muttered, looking into your eyes when you turned around to face him.

"Senza maglietta...". (shirtless) You muttered to yourself, looking back up at him and then at the guys who were still looking over at you. Lando chuckled lowly and pressed a kiss to your neck, his hands spreading over your lower back while yours rested against his slightly sweaty and bare chest. "Are you jealous?". You giggled. "Me?". Lando's nose nuzzled against yours. "Never". He grinned. "Kiss me, darling". You couldn't resist your incredibly sweet and hot boyfriend anyway and you were soon kissing him tenderly. Blushes rose on your cheeks when you realized you were still in public and you gently pushed his chest. "You came here to train". You scolded him playfully. "My heartrate just went up enough to call it a day". Lando cheekily grinned and you shook your head. "Well, now I got rid of the staring girls as well". You hummed, looking over your shoulders at the girls who had been oggling Lando. "You didn't come to claim me?". He asked, his hand put over his heart.

"I knew you'd be too busy being jealous over those guys who've been looking at me to even notice them". You gnawed at your bottom lip to not laugh and he snorted. "I'll get back to my session". He announced, satisfied the guys weren't looking at you anymore. "Ti amo, tesoro". (I love you, baby) you cooed at him, making him roll his eyes, nevertheless smile. "I love you more".