"She's Park Y/N," Jungkook and Namjoon said trying to make V understand, but he just looked at the two with complete confusion.

"Park who?" Taehyung asked not knowing a single thing.

"Park Y/N as in Park Jimin's sister? That doesn't ring a bell to you?" Jungkook said as with a 'duh' look.

As Jungkook finished his sentence, Taehyung's eyes got big as saucers.

"Park Jimin?! My enemy? You made a bet with me to date my enemy's sister?!" Taehyung said as he feels like his soul left his entire body, not having the confidence he had earlier of winning.

"Guess it's bad luck then" Jungkook stated as he shrugged his shoulders.

He feels a Lil better, knowing that he has at least a 60% chance of winning this bet.

I mean it's good to buy Gucci for his beloved Hyung but winning is much more fascinating.

He's one competitive man anyways.

"And besides we didn't know it would be Y/N," Namjoon said trying to comfort his almost crying dongsaeng.

"Looks like it's gonna be a long weekend," Namjoon said feeling sorry for Taehyung.

-----------------------------------------------------------♡

PARK Y/N'S P.O.V

"You have got to be kidding me!" I shouted frustratedly as I saw the message Jennie has sent me.

She texted me a few minutes ago to meet her and Kai in Cafe Luna and now she wants me to meet her in Cafe Borahae!

I mean how is that even possible, how the heck can she change the location so quickly.

Is she out of her mind?!

Anyways I'm on my way to meet her and my other best friend Kai. After a few minutes of walking and talking to myself, I finally arrived at the cafe Jennie told me to go.

As I entered the cafe I noticed three good-looking boys staring at me, I mean dude why you gotta stare at me like that? I mean they are handsome but they seem a Lil bit creepy.

I noticed that one of the boys is my good friend Namjoon-Oppa. He seems busy so maybe I shouldn't greet him. That would be rude but I don't even think he recognizes me.

Curse you Jimin-Oppa for not letting me wear my glasses today! That bish knows that I don't feel comfortable without it!

But no, he made me wear contacts!

When I first put it on I thought my eyes were gonna bleed.

I don't know why people my age wear those they are so hard to put on and so uncomfortable.

Anyways as I wandered around the cafè, there was no sign of Jennie nor Kai.

"How tf can they tell me to meet them here when they are not even here!" I muttered under my breath.

As soon as I finished complaining about my two besties, my phone rang. Just as I expected it was none other than Jennie.

_____________________________________________

On-Call:

Y/N: Where are you guys? You told me to meet you here on Cafè Borahae and yet your not here!

Jennie: Woah! Chill girl were on our way. And besides don't blame me, blame Kai for taking so long to get ready! I think this bitch is gay