Chapter 8- Clouded

*Not edited*

[ Samantha's POV ]
[ Karla's House ]

Sitting on a bed inside Karla's, almost mansion, with my head faced down towards my hands. The watch, remind me to thank the Elves. No not just with words, I need to get on my knees, although I hate feeling weak and not in control, but I need to thank them powerfully.

They have given my wolf and I a way to communicate with our mate. My heart warms up at the thought of hearing her voice.

Come on Sam, hurry up. My wolf tells me, she's running around in circles, happy.

I laugh a little, cutting the watch on by a button on its side. The screen lights up and a voice that I am now grateful to hear asks;

'Hello Samantha, who are you trying to contact?'

The face of a women robot, like the one from 'The Flash', is floating on the little watch's screen.

"My mate, Jessica," I tell her.

'Calling, Jessica.'

The ring tone floats through the air and my heart with it. God, how great it will be to hear her.

I don't know what I expected, well, maybe her calling my name out in happiness or crying happy tears. What I didn't expect? Was Jason's frantic voice.

"Samantha," he gasps out "It's Jessica."

//

Normal Run Turned Deadly:

Early this morning, runners went out on a run in the BlueFic Woods, just a normal run. The one to survival says that her and her friends came upon something so horrifying that as soon as they saw it they ran. They did not make it out. She, Heaven Tail, said, and I quote "The thing, it-it looked like a wolf but it was no normal wolf. It just launched onto my friends and I, their screams will never leave my mind but the most terrifying thing? It's the wolf's eyes. They-They were white, almost glowing with hate and pain."

She was so shaked that she up and ran from the police station. They say that what she says has to be real. No one will have that look of pure fear for nothing.

People, should we be worried? For our kids and families? What is this animal? Some say that it's an experiment gone bad on scientists. Some say it was just a normal wolf and the poor girl is just overreacting. What I say? I say be careful people, something is loose and it has not come to play.

//

[ 3rd Person ]
[ Pack House ]

"What are we going to do?" Josh, Jessica's brother ( adopted ), asks, his voice shaky. He was pacing in front of the huge Flat Screen TV that sits on top of the fire place in the pack's big living room. Half of the pack were placed all around the living room, including both Alpha's, Devon and Jason.

"You need to decide, you are going to be the Alpha of the Cold's. Use that brain of yours and the quick instant son," Jason tells him, his hand on Devon's knee. Him and Devon decided to move past that disappointment of having a male mate and going for it. They dived right in and told both of their packs. The wolves were shocked, they were quiet for so long that the mates thought their packs would not accept them. They were so happy when all 200 wolves, both of their packs, howled. They were accepted.