Chapter 4- Trip To The Past

[ Warning: Whips, blood, beatens]

[  December 8th,1550  ]

It was a cold morning, snow was falling all around. It was supposed to be a happy day. A day filled with laughs and conversations. A day filled with happiness and everyone complete.

No. Today would be a day humans will remember forever, they may remember, but they'll never talk about it. They'd bury it deep within their minds leaving it in the past. Instead of laughter there were cries of pain, laughter at the pain that was give, loud roars of the huge crowd watching this woman lose her life slowly.

"MY FELLOW PEOPLE," Feder, the man stood in front of Vallina who was tied up. Her body was stretch out, on either side of her was a tall wood pole. Her arms were tied and legs stretching them out. Her head hung low, her body already decorated with blood and slashes from the whip Feder held in his hands.

Hearing his voice, all the humans shut up and looked up at him as he stood on the stage outside. The wood floors covered with snow.

"People, this," he points to a blooded Vallina "is what I found when I went up into the mountains," he brushes snow from his beard, turning to look over at the huge cage that held broken down BloodWinders.

"They were in hiding, they lived up in the mountains," he speaks, his voice loud so everyone heard him "We could use them in the war! We'd win!" The crowd screams throwing their hands up "Only if," he turns his dark brown eyes to Vallina "You'd join us," he stood there waiting for Vallina to say anything.

Her head hung low, if you looked close you could see her hard breathes in the air, a cloud of smoking coming from her busted mouth. Her body was shaking.

"NO," she says, despite her broken and bruised body her voice was strong and loud.

Feder's face hardens, he turns toward the huge cage.

"You all could be set free! But your leader here is so stubborn," he lied, they wouldn't be free. They'd be used as machines to help the humans selfish needs. They'd more than likely tie them up and only let them out when they were needed. The BloodWinders knew this so they did not blame their Leader. They wished though, that she'd give in so she could suffer no more. They hated seeing her like this, hearing her screams of pain. They so wished that they'd break free so they could kill this man and the rest of the human population.

They, knowing that would not happen, just glares at the man.

Feder pays them no mind, he walks behind Vallina raising the whip.

"This is what you go through until you give in!" He raises his hand back and brings it down with much strength. Vallina cries out when it gets to her back, digging within her skin.

"Stop it!!" The BloodWinders scream at the man, shaking the cage with anger. The men surrounding the cage hit it to make them settle down.

"Please Leader! Give in!" A woman screams from the cage, she's filled with so much sadness that she starts to cry "please.."

Vallina's mouth has blood spilling from it, her eyes red with blood. Her body burns so much that it aches. Lashes are covering her body and spilling from them is dark red blood. Her nude body is hanging loosely.

It hurts but she raises her head, looking over to the cage with her creations "I.." She has to take a deep breath "I..I love you all, live on-" She screams when Feder hits her again with the whip, Her head throwing back in pain. Blood splashes from her mouth and her open wombs. The humans scream, enjoying her screams.

"You are tough I give you that," he passes the whip to a man standing besides him. He walks to the front of the stage "If she won't give in, we'll make her!" Vallina's heart starts to beat hardly in her chest "Bring her!"