Chapter 7- Snapped

A/N: Hey, sorry for the long update, or has it been long?

You do not have to be shy or worried to let me know my spelling mistakes. I want you to. It helps.

_______________________________________________

[ Jessica's POV ]

[ Faleshia's Castle ]

It takes so much to finally break someone. Some break within seconds on anger issues. Some break out of irritation, some on depression or some with plain anger.

Me? It takes a lot to break me, I'm usually happy and bringing everyone into a great mood after a bad day. I'm the type who looks past people making me upset or trying to break me until I can not be broken anymore.

The one thing that I've learned can break me faster than a second? My mate. She has that power to break me and leave me broken without return. I know she won't because she told me..she loves me. It wasn't said in a romantic way but she said she did. I told her I loved her too before she was taken and brought to a whole nother planet.

She can break but also, hope broken can also break me. Not having a way to my mate, can break me. It can cause my wolf to take over without even shifting or letting her take the wheel. That's how bad it can break me and looking at the twin dragons I already know, I'm losing my real self.

"What do you mean they can't go into space?" I turn away from the cubicles to look at Felshia who has a look of sympathy.

"Just that, They can not go into space because they don't want to. We can not make them, I'm sorry for making you have hope-"

"Are you?" I spit out, my eyes flashing with my wolf's.

"You..You said that the only reason we wouldn't be able to go is if they turned back around. You said nothing about them not wanting to go."

"I know I-" she shifts her eyes from me to Kristen, silently asking.

"L-Look Jessica, at least she tried to help us. We'll just find a different way-"

"Stop talking," my voice is dark, my wolf's "I've wasted, no, you've wasted our time with bringing us here. YOU gave me hope and yet, you also broke that hope. Thank you but no thank you. We're leaving."

My wolf let's me back in control of my body, I give them no look before turning around. They call out my name but I ignore them. My heart is too broken right now. My heart. It does beat but it does not beat as it would with Samantha. I miss her so much, you don't understand. For them to tell me that I have lost my way to getting her back? It both upsets me and angers me. My wolf is growling darkly in my mind making a small headache come.

I stop walking at the powerful wave that comes through my mind, like my brain was poked. My vision blurs, dragon creators gives me looks as I walk clumsy forward. I push them off though, ignoring them and the headache.

I keep walking until I get to the huge brick wall that is surrounding the Queendom. I stop at the huge gateway that is guarded by four guards. Two are inside the gate, facing me, the other two are guarding the outside. I look up, seeing guards walking above the gate, looking every which way for danger. I look back down and begin walking towards the gate, being stopped by the two women gaurds.

"Ma'am, we must ask what your business is with leaving," One of them asks, she has blazing red hair.

I look at them with an emotionless face, staring at them without breaking eye contact. They both shift uncomfortably, looking elsewhere.