Chapter 2- Two creators

A/N: I edited the picture above ^ (the hair, eyes, etc.) Aren't my original photos.

_______________________________________________

[ Black's Pack House ]

When Jessica had made it to the kitchen, her wolf had already taken control. Her eyes are not her own unique green but red.

The two teenage boys almost dropped their cups in their hands as their Alpha's mate's daughter stepped into the kitchen. They saw the way her face was hard and eyes red. The first boy knew she had heard what he had said previously.

Jessica walked into the kitchen and leaned against the doorway, arms crossed. She smiled, but everyone knew it was fake, evil even.

"So," she starts, her wolf's voice lower than hers "I think I heard some low living wolves talking about my mate, who may I remind you, is NOT her to defend herself!" Her voice raises.

The two boys start to shake just a little, their drinks shaking in their hands.

"I-I, yes you heard correct but-but I was playing!" The boy with red spiked hair says, his voice two pitches higher.

Jessica's wolf chuckles.

"Come here, please?" Her wolf plays nice.

He looks at his friend, his friend shaking his head worridely. He ignores him, placing his cup on the counter and walking over to her until he's right there.

Jessica smiles. She leans forward towards the boy, right by his ear.

"I swear, if I ever hear my mate's name in your mouth again. I will personally cut your dick off and feed it to the wild wolves. Understand?"

The boy nods his head so quick that his head starts to spend. Jessica's wolf smiles and steps back from him, patting his shoulder.

"I was just playing," she mocks him, but something in her voice makes them know. She is not playing.

[ Earth Nectinline ]

Samritha focuses her gaze on the rails in front of her. Black gas surrounding her hands. she knows she can't do magic with these chains on her. She also knows that they aren't any regular chains, but she's going to try to at least get the leaders attention. She knows that the witch that's helping them will be able to sense her black magic.

Not even minutes later, the big sliver metal door ahead of the three opens and in steps three Lycans.

Samritha smirks in her mind. She doesn't allow for it to show. 

They growl at them. They stomp over to the metal bars and open up the door that's within them.

They step in and each Lycan gets one of them. They break the ends of the chains out of the floor and yank them out of the cage one by one, dragging them onto the cold floor.

The three women just keep their mouths closed but try so hard not to lash out. They're dragging them around like a bunch of dogs, and that doesn't piss anyone off as much as it  . She is a wolf and people use the names "pup" and "dog" to rail wolves up and it works.

They drag them down a long hallway until they get to two huge black double doors. They open them and throw them in. Literally. Samantha grunts. She lands on her wrist wrong, twisting it. It's most likely sprung now. It won't heal as long as they have the chains on her. So, she sucks up the pain, grinding her teeth together.

They all sit up on their knees and take in the office that they were thrown into. They couldn't really pay attention to it as the office chair turns around.