Chapter 3- A way

[ Taylor's and Cathy's Place ]

Both women sit on their grey long couch which is against the home's dark wooden wall. In front of it is a long glass coffee table with a blue vase which holds five red roses. In front of the table is an air force blue fur rug, it lays in front of the lite fire place.

On the fire place are pictures of the two couples. Samritha and Cathy, Taylor and Enia. Those pictures are before they spilt and were living happily.

They sit there with a blanket over both of them and holding each other's hand. Giving each other support and physical contact to let the other know they're there for them. They've stuck together every since those BloodWinders faught them and took their..wives? They still don't know what to call them because they are literally still married. They never got a divorce.

Taylor squeezes Cathy's hand while she brings the coffee she has in her left hand up to her mouth. Cathy looks at her with a small smile to lighten the mood.  Cathy looks back at the fireplace.

"You remember the very first time we saw our..wives?" Cathy did a great good with her voice, making it not crack.

Taylor laughs.

"Yes, very well," she shakes her head while laughing.

"It was actually the best day of my life," Cathy says with a wide smile.

"Same here. And God, they were so pretty," Taylor's eyes spark.

Both wolves think back to the time when they first saw their mates.

[ Flashback ]
[ June 21, 1986 ]

Taylor didn't like this at all, here she was sitting at a two seated table outside of a small restaurant BluesGrill. She's listening to her best friend, Catherine, talk about a boy crush that she has. Don't get her wrong, she's happy for Cathy but it still hurts that she has yet to feel anything for anyone.

That being that she's waiting for her mate, Cathy is too but she's allowed to at least have a crush until then.

Taylor, zones out staring the straw in her coke around the red glass. She's looking at Cathy but she really isn't there, she's thinking about whether or not she wants to go to college or just wait until she becomes Alpha and get money from that.

"Ughh," 18 year old Cathy groans "You are not listening to me," she rolls her eyes and flops down into the black chair "You never listen."

"I do too!"

"No you don't!" Cathy argues back because she doesn't.

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes-" roars from engines break their batter, good because they were sitting there arguing like a bunch of two year olds.

There, pulling into the restaurant's small parking lot are two Kawasaki Ninjas, one purple and the other yellow.

The two bikes park besides each other, they know all the people out and in the restaurant heard them pull up. So they know all attention is on them.

When the two girls step off the bikes that's when both Taylor's and Cathy's hearts speed up.

"Holy fuck," they both whisper, eyes widened.

The girl who gets off the purple bike lifts her purple Scorpion Exo 390 Beat helmet off of her head, and when she runs a hand through her wild blonde hair. Cathy swears she almost passes out right then and there. Her throat becomes dry and she finds it hard to look away from the girl who has on a black leather jacket and black boots.