Your. A. Bih

Scarlet POV
Flashback
"I'm sorry...we tried everything but he's stuck in a coma and I don't think he'll wake up" the doctor says and that was enough to break me. I shake my head and Lucifer try's to hug me but I move away. "Your lying to me I don't like liars" I say and the doctor sighs.

"Let me rephrase that...you better be lying" I say before walking into the room. Oh god...he's pale laying still on the bed plugged up to multiple machines. "Oh god why I just got you back why is the universe doing this to me!" I scream and I kick and I punch until I slide to the floor. "Fuck you Ricardo your playing some type of sick joke aren't you" I say laughing dryly.

"Please just get up I don't want to do this without you" I say before curling into a ball on the floor.
Flashback Over
~3 Weeks Later|
"Scar...you have to eat you haven't left this room in 3 weeks" Lucifer says and I ignore him sitting on the floor. "How is Roman?" I asks and he hums sitting next to me. "Pale it's like he's already gone" he says and I sigh looking down. "Your taking everything well" I say crossing my arms. "I'm not you haven't left this room to see anything" he says and that's true.

"What if...what if I leave and something happens to him" I say looking at my brother. Hooked up to machines. "I have to decide weather I should pull the plug" Lucifer says and I look at him. "I do too" I say hesitantly taking his hand. "I'm going to do it" he says and I hug him. "Are you sure?" I asks and he hugs me back.

"No" he says and I sigh. This is the first time we've touched since that day. "I can't do this" I say and I move out of his arms getting up. I walk over to Ricardo and look at him. "If you don't wake up...your a bitch" I say crossing my arms. When nothing happens I sigh walking away. "That's nice" I hear him say weakly and I whip around. "Gone from...hell and back...just to be....called...a bitch" he says weakly and I'm questioning if I'm imagining shit.

"Who's...the bitch...now your...crying" he says and I scoff. "Still you" I wiping the tears I didn't even know I had. "Go kick...some ass...for me...I'm going...to rest" he says and I don't know what rest implies. "Rest meaning what Ricardo" I say hoping he doesn't mean what I think he means. "Sleep don't be stupid" he says and I deadpan. "Bitch" I say and he chuckles dryly.

"Well that was all I needed to hear to get off my ass" I say cracking my knuckles. "Time to tell Romeo he's a bitch and be better wake up" I say and Lucifer looks amused. We walk out Ricardos room and into Romans. "I'm sorry eating you pizza that day. It was good though" I say looking at him he is pale. "You'll never be able to play videos games or eat pizza if you die. Don't be a bitch wake the fuck up" I says snapping my fingers.

"On my death bed and you call me a bitch" he says and I laugh. "I was up for a while if you wanted to know" he say opening his eyes. "You owe me pizza now go away I'm trying to sleep" he says closing his eyes again and I shake my head. "Idiot" me and Lucifer say in unison. "Well now that that's over I think it's time to get revenge don't you think" I say looking at Lucifer and he nods.

"Indeed" he says smirking and I match his expression. We walk out of the room and start to devise a plan. Then we start making calls getting everyone where we want them. This is no joke we're about to go in guns blazing. Everyone is about to get a big surprise from me. Like always I have multiple tricks up my selves. Right now we're in Lucifer's living room. He's on the couch while I'm sitting on the floor using the fire place.

"This is definitely like the calm before the storm" Lucifer says loading up guns and I hum. "Yeah everything feels so surreal" I admit sharpening my knives. "We're going to have some crazy sex after this is over" he says and I roll my eyes. "Of course that's what your thinking about" I say and he chuckles. "How could I not when I have a little tease for a girlfriend" he says and I scoff.

"I don't do it on purpose...most of the time" I say snickering a bit. "Sure" he says and I laugh. I throw the knife in sharpening into my bag and move on to another. Lucifer actually got me this one ever since it's been my favorite one. I don't want to lose the one on a battlefield. It's perfect. I don't even need to sharpen it. He gave it to me the day I meet his parents actually.

He said is was my other gift and it did make me feel better. It matches the necklace which I wear everyday. He's also getting me gifts he spoils me rotten. "Scarlet" he says and he doesn't say my name unless he's mad. I look at him and he doesn't look mad at all. "Come here" he says and I get up walking towards him. I straddle his lap and he looks into my eyes.

"I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow but I want you to know that I love you no matter what" he says and I wasn't expecting that. He's always full of surprises just like me. "I love you too and I know that everything will be okay. You better not die on me Lucifer" I say in all seriousness.

"You better not die on me" he says and with that we kiss.

This kiss feels different.

It feels like a goodbye kiss. But this isn't goodbye.

It can't be. It won't be.

Not yet. Not ever.