He's Mine

Scarlet POV
I wake up and I immediately go back to sleep just give more minutes.
~5 Minutes Later|
Okay now I'm ready to start the day... I guess. I roll off my bed and stretch before I get into the shower. This is probably gonna be the most awkward day of my life. I get out the shower and put on a red fitted dress with some red heels that have golden roses down the heel.

I'm actually not running late today maybe after work me and Ricardo will go shopping

I'm actually not running late today maybe after work me and Ricardo will go shopping. I put on some mascara with a little red lip gloss that taste like strawberry. I look in the mirror and wink at the sexy mama I see.

I leave the house and today I decided to drive my Ferrari because why have it if I don't use it. I drive until I'm right in front of the office building that I really don't wanna go into. I park my car and enter the devils tower. I get into the elevator and take it all the way upstairs.

I go into my office and I don't even sit down knowing the devil himself will call me into his office. "Come to my office" he says through the intercom see I already knew. I walk to him office and knock on the door I'm really gonna stop knocking. "Come in Scarlet you don't have to knock" he says and I shrug walking into the room.

Meh I was gonna stop knocking anyways. "Have a seat" he says and I hesitantly sit down am I being fired or something... meh I'm kinda rich anyways. I inherited a lot of money... now that I think about I have no idea what Ricardo inherited.

He stops typing on his laptop and moves it aside to talk to me. "Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" He says being super straight forward I like the confidence. "Sure now what are you doing?" I say noticing he's looking at a paper.

"Looking at this contract but something about it is off" he says and I grab the paper. I flip my hair over my right shoulder and start reading. This definitely isn't a regular contract if he would have signed this he'd basically be giving his whole company away.

"Don't sign this whoever sent this was trying to trick you into signing over basically your whole company" I say looking up to see him looking at me. I hand him the contract and wave goodbye before leaving his office. I go to my office and turn on the computer.

Apparently I'm fixing up a presentation for Lucifer there's a meeting today with who I don't know. But before I actually do that I'm gonna get a muffin from the cafeteria. I leave my office this is gonna be a quick muffin run.

I get onto the elevator and take it downstairs I'm about to go into the cafeteria until I see someone I haven't seen in year. Okay fuck the muffin! I get back into the elevator and press close doors before he can see me. Oh my goodness he won't recognize me right it's been years.

I press the top floor and zoom into my office. He'll leave right? No worries even if he doesn't your safe on the top floor. Okay Scarlet your fine focus on fixing this presentation.

~20 Minutes Later~
"Is the presentation done?" Lucifer asks walking into my office and I nod. "Okay send it to me and let's go" He says so I send him the presentation and we leave. We get on the elevator and take it to the floor under us that has the bigger meeting room.

We walk in and damn it! Why the fuck is he even here?! Diego I'm gonna kill you! You see Diego is my cousin him and Ricardo are the same age. Wait...how does Diego know Lucifer? What type of business meeting is this?

Diego has a women with him probably his assistant. I wonder how everyone grew up Diego seems to be doing fine. He's wearing a very expensive suit and his hair is in a pulled back man bun. Then I notice something he's wearing the watch I got him.

It's a watch that has my name engraved on the back. When I got it for him it was his birthday, I told him that all business men wear fancy watches. I guess the family does remember us...well at least Diego. He always said he would run his own business when he grew up.

I wonder what type of business he has, Lucifer owns casinos and hotels all around the world. Lucifer is actually really well known I mean I didn't know him until I started working for him but I knew of his hotel. I killed someone outside of his casino once.

I can't even listen to what's going on I'm to focused on this girl. She keeps looking at Lucifer like he's the next person she wants to sink her teeth in. For someone reason I just wanna smash her head into the table over and over again. But I'll ignore it and try to focus on this damn meeting I'm supposed to be taking notes on.

~30 Minutes Later|
I think that went well they came up with a contract that they'll be signing in front of a lawyer. Turns out Diego owns a real popular buffet chain. We all leave the meeting room and I watch as that hoe gives Lucifer her number with a flirty wink. Okay that's it! I gracefully walk over to them take her number from Lucifer and rip it.

Then for extra effect I kiss Lucifer passionately right in front of her. Lucifer is stunned for a minute but then he puts his hand on my waist and kisses me back. Me and Lucifer pull apart and I wink at her. She scrunches up her ugly face and gets into the elevator seems like Diego left without her.

"I don't like her" I say crossing my arms and Lucifer is still stunned. I'm surprised that Diego didn't even recognize me. I guess the family really doesn't care...oh well. We get in the elevator and Lucifer traps me between him and the wall.